F Gleb Trikozov (2022, 60th, CAR)

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
The Russian forward class for 2022 is looking sharp. Miroshnichenko, Trikozov, and Yurov are all looking like potential top 15 picks. A ways to go but the numbers and eye test on all 3 are fantastic.

Trikozov might have the best hands of the 3.

Reactions: Toene

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I think the best part of Miroshnichenko and Trikozov especially is that they are both right handed shots, something that has not been as present among top Russian prospects recently. Other than Panarin and Gusev who were signed but not drafted, there was almost no top prospects among the 90 born kids with this handedness. 80s produced a solid amount of elite right shooting players so hopefully the 00 borns with Miroshnichenko, Trikozov, Sokolov and Marchenko can help get back to that.

Last edited:

simonedvinsson

May 26, 2020
I meant for the Russian national team but didn't specify
Ah, I see. That makes a lot more sense, and I can get behind you there. Some elite wingers in Miroshnichenko and Michkov, but the only 2004 Russian center on my radar right now is Max Namestnikov, and he's not looking like he'll fall into the elite category.

Reactions: wings5

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Ah, I see. That makes a lot more sense, and I can get behind you there. Some elite wingers in Miroshnichenko and Michkov, but the only 2004 Russian center on my radar right now is Max Namestnikov, and he's not looking like he'll fall into the elite category.

Max might be decent but even with him the thing is he hasn't played all year for one , he's very small at 5'6 which at that size is not likely to stick at center, and he has dual citizenship so theres an equally good chance he plays for the US. There is one center Ilya Kvochko who is pretty good though also pretty small , after that it seems pretty dry. I'm sure more names will emerge later but they won't be at the level of wingers like Michkov, Miroshnichenko or even Trikozov

Last edited:

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
Max might be decent but even with him the thing is he hasn't played all year for one , he's very small at 5'6 which at that size is not likely to stick at center, and he has dual citizenship so theres an equally good chance he plays for the US. There is one center Ilya Kvochko who is pretty good though also pretty small , after that it seems pretty dry. I'm sure more names will emerge later but they won't be at the level of wingers like Michkov, Miroshnichenko or even Trikozov

Hopefully his uncles and brother persuade him otherwise.

AMScouting

May 23, 2021
Significant plays from three games of Gleb Trikozov. The games are from his draft year (21/22).

Reactions: BMann

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad