F German Shaporev - HK Aktobe, Kazakhstan (2019 undrafted)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
off to a good start it appears, 3 goals in his first 4 games.

Yeah, but a funny fact: I tried to get my opinion on his skating from his highlights and I couldnt, because all of them were about him staying on the place and shooting the puck. His shot is really great, but it's hard to say about anything else, and just having a great shot isn't enough to be successful in the NHL.

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Yeah, but a funny fact: I tried to get my opinion on his skating from his highlights and I couldnt, because all of them were about him staying on the place and shooting the puck. His shot is really great, but it's hard to say about anything else, and just having a great shot isn't enough to be successful in the NHL.

he's got my attention, have been looking into him the past day or so, hope to see him in some KHL games soon.

Last year I liked what I saw from Maxim Groshev while watching Hab prospect Khisamutdinov, and was hoping we would draft him this summer (now October) but Shaporev if there's no skating issues might be of more interest.

foggyvisor

Jun 28, 2018
Germany just won't stop pumping out prospects these days. What a time for Deutsche hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad