F Dylan Guenther - (2021, 9th, ARI)

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Surprised as well, glad that you started one. - is one of the top prospects for 2021 draft.
Plays for Edmonton Oil Kings from 2019-2020 season on?

Anyone have info where he play's next season?.

I'd imagine the extreme will play him with Savoie if he stays. They are a pretty dynamic duo. He could leave CSSHL for provincial midget though, a lot of kids do. Especially the Alberta kids.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
If anyone is wondering he primarily plays LW but takes the odd faceoff here and there. Good size, great skater, shoot first kind of player with a great shot arsenal. Find open ice well and converts on a lot of his opportunities. Plays on Matthew Savoies wing which makes life a little easier on him. Will be interesting to see what happens when he has a little bit less talent to work with as his center.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
If anyone is wondering he primarily plays LW but takes the odd faceoff here and there. Good size, great skater, shoot first kind of player with a great shot arsenal. Find open ice well and converts on a lot of his opportunities. Plays on Matthew Savoies wing which makes life a little easier on him. Will be interesting to see what happens when he has a little bit less talent to work with as his center.

Thank you very much from this info Daximus.

Reactions: Daximus

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Edmonton is garbage right now, hopefully Guenther, Neighbours, Slaney and Alistrov (if he comes over from Belarus) will turn this franchise around.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Edmonton is garbage right now, hopefully Guenther, Neighbours, Slaney and Alistrov (if he comes over from Belarus) will turn this franchise around.

I think they will be bad for another year which could bode well for them if they can land Matt Savoie in the next bantam draft. Pretty much guaranteed first overall right now. If he can get exceptional status to play his entire 15 year old season then that could also bode well for the Oil Kings.
Having Savoie and Guenther playing together, along with Neighbours could turn the Oil Kings into a powerhouse for the next 4 years. If they are smart they will try and land Savoie.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Didn’t see a thread on Robertson either, who’s regarded as a first rounder next draft. Maybe it’s just buried .

Anyways. Guenther’s going to be really good but he was a bit surprising to go first. Tons of talent though.

I thought Carson Lambos had #1 locked up but I could see why Edmonton wanted to go with the hometown kid.

Elitersson

Unregistered User
Feb 22, 2016
Figured I'd give this a bump. Doing pretty well with Savoie on Northern Alberta's Midget Prep team. Both guys have 25 points in 12 games.

They would be tied for 1st in the division in points-per-game if not for a trio of 01's from Pacific Coast who are torching the league. Kind of odd since Pacific Coast has a 4-12-1 record.

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Is his CSSHL season done? He has played 8 games already for the Oil Kings.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Is his CSSHL season done? He has played 8 games already for the Oil Kings.
No idea. I'm not sure if there's a certain game threshold limit in the CHL for midget aged players. He's also been named to play for Team Alberta at the upcoming Canada Winter Games.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Dylan's season statistic wisely (so far), i have no idea does he have any games left this season.
- and a photo

28192.jpg

- he looks happy :)

3+2=5 in 8 games for the Oil Kings in the WHL.
28+25=53 in 25 games for the Northern Alberta X-Treme-prep in the CHSSL.
4+9=13 in 6 games for Team Alberta in the Canada Winter Games.

His WHL goals:

1:00 -> WHL Network
0:58 -> (2 goals) WHL Network

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Whoa pump the brakes. NHL release? It's pre season. Meme

E.Kane had an NHL release. It's not super rare for a kid to have a pro level release. It is however silly to say he will score more than any prospect has in the last 30 years in the league. It might happen it's just insane to expect it. You'll learn soon enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad