F Dalibor Dvorsky - Sudbury Wolves, OHL (2023, 10th, STL)

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
I’ve heard good things about this kid. He led Sweden selects u14 in scoring with 11 pts in 7 games. 19 pts in 18 games in u16 division. I know very little about him other than what I have heard about his skill level compared to other 05 Slovaks. He plays with another Slovak Alex ciernik. Can anyone give any more info on dvorsky? Does he play centre or on the wing? Also, for Swedish friends what would be the next step in terms of league he would be playing in?
Dalibor Dvorsky at eliteprospects.com

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
upload_2019-6-7_0-16-43.jpeg

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
I’ve heard good things about this kid. He led Sweden selects u14 in scoring with 11 pts in 7 games. 19 pts in 18 games in u16 division. I know very little about him other than what I have heard about his skill level compared to other 05 Slovaks. He plays with another Slovak Alex ciernik. Can anyone give any more info on dvorsky? Does he play centre or on the wing? Also, for Swedish friends what would be the next step in terms of league he would be playing in?
Dalibor Dvorsky at eliteprospects.com
I assume he will play in U16 league next season but someone from his surrounding environment could confirm it.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Dalibor will be playing again the u16 league with same team. Wouldn’t be surprised if he played a few games in the u18 div 1

J18 div.1 is only the 2nd tier U18 league in the Stockholm area while U16 div.1 is the highest U16 league (league system is a bit different there from the rest of the country). I'm not sure playing with the older team would make the competition tougher.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Watched his team play this weekend in U16 Scandinavium Cup. Didn't really focus on him but he never jumped out to me (maybe because he had multiple U16 national team players on his team).

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
No, they're playing SM-kval against HV71 starting feb 27th: PlayOff inför U16 SM-åttondelsfinalspel | stats.swehockey.se

Edit: By the way, is the plan that he will return to Sweden next season or stay in Slovakia?
It’s unknown I think. I’m pretty sure he wants to finish school in Slovakia and currently wants to help Zvolen u18 gain promotion. Don’t know what the next step would be, Slovak prospects don’t have the best history in Sweden

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
5+3 in 5 games in slovakia u18 second league. It is a pity that the Zvolen does not have team in the top u18 slovak league. I hope he will return to Sweden next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad