F Cole Caufield - USNTDP Juniors, USHL (2019, 15th, MTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITEDSTATESOFHOCKEY

Jan 5, 2018
What are the chances he jumps ship to the OHL next year?

Zero.Zero Percent.... he's heading to Wisconsin. Has the grades and that class coming in for them is Ridiculous! makes me very nervous as a partial Gopher fan.... Heard he's close with tony Granato, switched his commitment from Ohio State to Wisconsin shortly after Granato was hired.... Wisconsin kid wants to play at Wisconsin...

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
The kid scores goals, and a lot of them. More than twice the amount than his future #1 OA teammate.

I have a feeling that teams are so mad about missing on DeBrincat that he won't be there past 10 OA.

Hawks will probably snag him if he's there and one of Boldy/Zegras/Turcotte/Krebs doesn't fall...

Reactions: AmericanDream

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
This kid was making me drool at the Hlinka last summer, he was the USA player who stood out the most from my eye test. he'll of a shot, fluid pair of hands, i'd like to see him pass a little more tho. like his compete level but damn he's listed at 5'7 thats rough when your team has already alot of small players, but considering Kotkaniemi, Poehling at center... it would be hard to pass on a guy with this skill set, RH goal scorer who nearly average a GPG everywhere he played, imagine his release has he gets stronger. It might sound stupid to say but the smaller you are the better you see the ACTUAL opening and not actually what your eyes see.

His brother is listen at 5'8 @ 20 year old, His dad is listed at 5'10, i'd say i was around 5'6-5'7 MAX when i finished high school. ended up very close to 5'10, It's impossible to know how his genetic will act but it's not impossible he ends up 5'9 and if he's realy 5'7 right now, it's almost certain he at least reaches 5'8 wich isn't bad when you have a decent size and you work hard.

he'd be tough to pass over @ 15OV for the Habs, but theres alot of good players. i'm torn appart.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This kid was making me drool at the Hlinka last summer, he was the USA player who stood out the most from my eye test. he'll of a shot, fluid pair of hands, i'd like to see him pass a little more tho. like his compete level but damn he's listed at 5'7 thats rough when your team has already alot of small players, but considering Kotkaniemi, Poehling at center... it would be hard to pass on a guy with this skill set, RH goal scorer who nearly average a GPG everywhere he played, imagine his release has he gets stronger. It might sound stupid to say but the smaller you are the better you see the ACTUAL opening and not actually what your eyes see.

His brother is listen at 5'8 @ 20 year old, His dad is listed at 5'10, i'd say i was around 5'6-5'7 MAX when i finished high school. ended up very close to 5'10, It's impossible to know how his genetic will act but it's not impossible he ends up 5'9 and if he's realy 5'7 right now, it's almost certain he at least reaches 5'8 wich isn't bad when you have a decent size and you work hard.

he'd be tough to pass over @ 15OV for the Habs, but theres alot of good players. i'm torn appart.

He didn’t play at the Hlinka.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
i'm sorry you are 100% right, i've seen plenty of caufield at the u18 and and shifts to shifts this year, Everything i said about his type of game etc stands. The Hlinka part i was mistaken him with Robertson!
How could you mistake him for Robertson?:huh:

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
How could you mistake him for Robertson?:huh:
Hlinka was in last august, Small offensive winger with a hard working motor. i'm not mistaken Robertson with Caufield, i know both prospect and how they play, i just remember a small player realy stood out to me at the Hlinka and while making my post above i wanted to add a bonus that his game stood out at the Hlinka. It is actually a mistake but not one where i know and don't know one player. Timeframe mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->