F Cole Caufield - USNTDP Juniors, USHL (2019, 15th, MTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
The 106 career goals for Caufield include his international games while in the NTDP, so those 12 goals are included in the 106. The website www.usahockeyntdp.com is probably the best place to find out the correct statistics information on NTDP players. The site can be difficult to navigate, but the information is all there, and accurate. If you Google "Cole Caufield NTDP 2017-18 stats" and then select game log, you will see his stats for each game that season, along with totals for each category at the bottom of the table.

And i always seem to forget this, when ever someone mentions this :)

Reactions: Whalers Fan

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
It varies though. Obviously missing on DeBrincat sucks. But, I don't think teams are kicking themselves for passing on Yamamoto the next year. Yamamoto's young, so he can still become an impact NHLer. We won't see a kid like Point slip to the 3rd again anytime soon, and a Debrincat situation is also unlikely.

I think the key with these smaller guys is them having a clear strength and identity.

Unfortunately Yamamoto hasn't been nearly as skilled or as fast as advertised as a pro. He's looking more like a jack-of-all-trades complementary middle six type of guy and I think that's when size can start being a limiting factor.

I think it was obvious DeBrincat was going to score goals at the NHL level. Caulfield is the same way.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
What I hope is that teams are able to look at Caufield as his own player instead of going "He's just like DeBrincat, he's going to have the same success" because that's extremely dangerous.

Reactions: CanuckCity

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
The kid scores goals, and a lot of them. More than twice the amount than his future #1 OA teammate.

I have a feeling that teams are so mad about missing on DeBrincat that he won't be there past 10 OA.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
He'll look good on Kotkaniemi's wing..... :sarcasm:
actually have him mocked there as well - he would do very well there as I think teams still aren't ready yet to draft a player sub 5'9 in the top 10...Hawks currently at 12th could very much add him to play with DeBrincat down the road - what a sight that would be lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->