LW Bill Zonnon - Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, QMJHL (2025 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Zonnon is a very raw prospect, he has shown fantastic awareness in the defensive zone and does a lot of little things right. He is able to carry a line and his combination of size, awareness, and puck handing allows him to come away with pucks during board battles. He is the type of player that makes everyone around him better and has been known to be difficult to play against because of how well rounded his game is. He was one of the most dominant players at the recent QMJHL cup and should hear his name relatively early in the upcoming QMJHL draft.

Should be an interesting name to keep an eye on going forward!

QMJHL Rights: Rouyn-Noranda
QMJ Draft: Rouyn-Noranda (R1, 2022, #6 Overall)

USHL Rights: Chicago Steel
USHL Futures Draft: Chicago Steel (R3, 2022, #40 Overall)

Last edited:

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Goes #6 to Rouyn-Noranda in the QMJHL Draft.

1656978792431.png

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Beautiful goal today... I think this kid warrants a bit more hype than he is receiving. Skilled player

Great prospect - even last year, it wasn’t until his QMJHL cup performance where he was then viewed as a legit player. He was likely going to go in the second or third round up until that point. He was seen as a VERY raw prospect, even today I’d argue he is but during the QMJHL cup he put it all together for those 4 games showcasing his size, speed and puck handling abilities, and was able to put himself firmly in discussuon for the first round of the QMJHL draft (if he were to guarantee commitment).

Nice moves in that clip, guy is @Realgud

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
To say that he has an NHL projectable frame is an understatement and he seems to have a good skillset to go with the size as well.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I think Bill here is getting out shadowed by the 2 other awesome 15 year olds.
- but he has had an awesome season so far as well

7 goals, 15 points in 16 games, is +6 with 42 shots on goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad