F Alexis Lafreniere - Rimouski Oceanic, QMJHL (2020 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunosevigny

Jan 13, 2012
Lafy with a one timer goal. He is just that kind of player.... You don't really notice him and then.... boom! Not his best game overall but still managed to end it 1+ 2.

Reactions: 99664987

brunosevigny

Jan 13, 2012
Curiously, the QMJHL website only has him as having assisted on one goal.
They removed his second assist, like it was a double deflection.... He was at the point on the PP, where he distributed the puck extremely effectively....

So according to Q website he is now 1+1, but he would have the 3rd assist on the other 2 PP goals Rimouski had.

Reactions: 99664987

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
0 chances we get lafreniere or byfield to be honest! We have way bigger chances of getting Hughes wich is perfect to me!
huh?? Why 0 chances for 2020 but good for 2019? I would argue that if we draft Hughes or Kakko in 2019, the odds go way up for Lafreniere or Byfield, simply cuz there would be a cleaning everywhere within the team and make it considerably worse.
Plus u just know the Habs will tank for the future homeboy superstar!

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
I like our chances at Lafreniere. We need to do everything we can to draft him. This kid is a true game changer and being a Quebecois is a plus.

He'll bring excitement back to Montreal!

I like the French Knight nickname!
Lafreniere Kotkaniemi Kakko..... Now that's a top line .....:sarcasm:

Reactions: Ranger Spice

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Im pretty surprised at how bad Rimouski played against the Huskies. Got outplayed badly from the box scores. Alexis is of course doing well still. (only 10 shots tho?)

Last edited:

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
I'm a little disappointed in his start to the season. 1 goal in 5 games. 7 pts. He needs to pick up the pace.

13 others

Apr 18, 2007
I'm a little disappointed in his start to the season. 1 goal in 5 games. 7 pts. He needs to pick up the pace.
Byfield has had a much better start. I really think Byfield will pass him soon if he doesn't pick it up. He is an insane skater for his size.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Byfield has nothing on Lafreniere. Lafreniere is superior to him. Just stating the facts, people. I'd go as far as saying Lafreniere > Hughes, Matthews, Eichel, Barkov, MacKinnon etc. If you haven't heard of this guy, you're in for a surprise.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
Byfield has had a much better start. I really think Byfield will pass him soon if he doesn't pick it up. He is an insane skater for his size.

Still to be determined, but it could trend that way. All things being equal, I'd take a 6'4 swift skating smart center over a winger any day of the week. Byfield still has some work to do before he leaps over AL. into the #1 spot, We'll see how the next 15-20 games go.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad