F Adam Zlnka - Team Slovakia U18 (2022, 204th, ARI)

hockey2015

Jun 30, 2014
adamzlnka_elite.jpg

Adam Zlnka
Adam Zlnka at eliteprospects.com
Height : 180 cm / 5'11"
Weight : 70 kg / 154 lbs
Nation : Slovakia
Position : C/LW
Club : Team Slovakia U18
Draft Year : 2022

Last edited:

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Today he had 1 goal and 2 assists. His statistics are 4 goals and 5 assists for 11 matches in the lower Slovak men's league. In my opinion, this league is better than the junior leagues, although it does not reach the level of the top tier Slovak men's league. Pretty decent statistics for the D-1 season. I wonder if he will return to Finland next season or go to one of the CHL leagues.

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Today he had 1 goal and 2 assists. His statistics are 4 goals and 5 assists for 11 matches in the lower Slovak men's league. In my opinion, this league is better than the junior leagues, although it does not reach the level of the top tier Slovak men's league. Pretty decent statistics for the D-1 season. I wonder if he will return to Finland next season or go to one of the CHL leagues.
Adam is talented, there is no discussion about it but based on my info and just to be fair Slovakia U18 has played against Zilina U23 team yesterday, not against the best men's team.

Reactions: hellwar9

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Officially with Sioux Falls Stampede now. Will be wearing number 9 this season. Will be interesting to follow, a good first half could see him receive an invite to WjC camp.

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
I don’t see him geting drafted this year, with an injury like that. Maybe next year, if he recovers well and has a good season.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I don’t see him geting drafted this year, with an injury like that. Maybe next year, if he recovers well and has a good season.
I wonder if a team takes a flyer on him in the seventh. He is sure with it, he was finally getting adjusted to ushl (4 pts in last 5 games). Still, I think it’s unlikely. Yet Demek got drafted last year and I for sure did not see that coming.

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
I don't think he will be drafted, even though there is some chance. Some clubs can risk it somewhere around the 5th - 7th round. But it's a risk no one knows how a knee injury will affect his game. But he still communicates with NHL clubs. However, if he does not pass the draft in 3 weeks and his injury does not harm him, Zlnka could be the biggest overager sleeper next season. Definitely one of the best skaters from Slovakia for the last decade and always looks better than his numbers show. I like his high floor, but as I wrote, the question is how the injury will affect him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->