F Adam Jecho - Edmonton Oil Kings, WHL (Draft 2024)

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
It's interesting to see that a Czech player who turns 1.5pts in Czech U17, turns 3 points in Finnish U16.

It allows not to devalue the performance of dominant players in the Czech Republic. Very interesting also for Filip Kral.
He will probably play in Finnish U18 this year with Konsta Helenius.

For now only Kiviharju and Muhonen have played in U18 among the players born in 2006.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Why no young prospect wants to move to Russian youth leagues only Finland and Sweden?

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Why no young prospect wants to move to Russian youth leagues only Finland and Sweden?
Wonder if the countries differ in any way when it comes to quality of life and such.

By the way, a 4 game sample size is not very large.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019

For a few years. Finland is the country with the highest density of talent. The youth championships are very well condensed and the trips relatively short.

The funny thing is that the Czechs and Slovaks who play there are often among the best.

It really gives hope to see the Czech and Slovakian breeding ground come closer to the Finnish breeding ground.

Reactions: wings5

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Those stats would be really impressive even in the Czech U-16 league.
And sure it’s only a 4 game sample but it can’t be easy to transition to another country and league at such a young age.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Named to Ivan Hlinka preliminary roster as a double underaged , would be impressive if he makes it at his age. His most recent listings have him at 6'3 and nearly 180 lbs so he also definitely has the size to play with these older age groups

Reactions: hellwar9 and czech

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
This guy is propably generational talent for czech republic, no one is talking about him here, looks like his parents are not influential enough or they pissed someone from cz hockey federation.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Named to Ivan Hlinka preliminary roster as a double underaged , would be impressive if he makes it at his age. His most recent listings have him at 6'3 and nearly 180 lbs so he also definitely has the size to play with these older age groups

Hope, Ivan Demidov makes Team Russia, and then we'll compare Czech top 2024 prospect to Russian one. Demidov is 3 months older, but way smaller.

Reactions: wings5

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
This guy is propably generational talent for czech republic, no one is talking about him here, looks like his parents are not influential enough or they pissed someone from cz hockey federation.
I really don't like similarly dissenting opinions. Last year I read about a super talent named Sapovaliv. Today, no one would write similar words. They are young players and have yet to prove their level. Jecho hasn't done anything yet.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
I really don't like similarly dissenting opinions. Last year I read about a super talent named Sapovaliv. Today, no one would write similar words. They are young players and have yet to prove their level. Jecho hasn't done anything yet.
never heard about Sapovaliv being generational talent, just decent prospect, show me that comment

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Blesk is gutter press, czech Daily Mirror, anything else?
1) sorry, I really don't have a memory like an elephant to remember who published the article 2) Are they journalists specializing in hockey? they are. 3) you are asking about something that has nothing to do with the essence. Jecho has not done anything yet, he has not even played a single match at the international level and you write about generational talent? really?

czech

Feb 23, 2009
sorry for my bad English
...Jecho has not done anything yet, he has not even played a single match at the international level...
really?..
this still happened four years ago...
it's final game... Elite (AAA) class...: Czech select-05 vs Canadian team-05 ... 5:4
Adam Jecho (06!): 4 goals (including winning goal) - Connor Bedard (05): only 2 goals

Reactions: czechcanadian

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
sorry for my bad English

really?..
this still happened four years ago...
it's final game... Elite (AAA) class...: Czech select-05 vs Canadian team-05 ... 5:4
Adam Jecho (06!): 4 goals (including winning goal) - Connor Bedard (05): only 2 goals
Should I really take a serious unofficial tournament at the age of 11,12? I will really start taking it in official interstate matches. And when he at least gets closer to Bedard in the national team, I'll keep talking.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He was able to keep up well at the Hlinka. He is a great skater and is 6'3, so I can see why they are playing him in older age groups. He looks pretty skilled and a good playmaker. I believe he took most shifts at center. It's too early to say how good he could be, but there are some pretty good tools there to be a high pick in a few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad