Post-Game Talk: Eyes blazing like a panther!

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Yeah this was noticeable, solid first NHL game for sure.

And then goes to the pressbox:

On Andreas Johnsson’s debut:
He didn’t get as much opportunity because we got chasing the game. I don’t have a good evaluation, to be honest, just because of the way the game went. When you’re behind… When I’m ahead and managing the game, I play everybody and everyone plays lots. When you’re chasing the game, I’m just playing who I’ve got to play.​

Mike Babcock Post Game: Leafs 6 vs. Stars 5 (OT) | Maple Leafs Hotstove

I dunno Mike, maybe play him again to get a better idea?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
We also lead the league in:
  • Tipped shots/goals.
  • Times Lou circumvented or attempted to circumvent the spirit of the CBA.
  • The color Blue on our Uni's
  • Times our coach said "I dunno its up to the sports science guys."
  • Times the fan base thought the world was ending because a 4th liner and or a Black Ace was relegated to the press box.
  • Times Daisy said "Good Golly Miss Molly".... :)

I never said that.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I like Hyman.....on the 4th line. This myth perpetuated by Babcock that he's an elite digger and feeds Matthews and Nylander by recovering loose pucks is hogwash. As mentioned in this thread, he's not very good at recovering a puck and doing something useful with it. Oh he'll possess it for decaseconds, but then throw it away needlessly. He does have a great motor better utilized on the 4th line. The problem here is Babcock's insistence and stubborness in refusing to move him off Matthews' hip. And to have him out on the 6 on 5 because he thinks Hyman can recover pucks was proven nonsensical last night when he easily gave the puck away twice when it was passed to him.

Reactions: PuckMagi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->