OT: Eye exam

68*

Hey guys, I'm looking for a place where I can get an eye exam for cheap. If you are aware of any cheap places or any promotions going on, please tell me. Thanks!

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I go to Antoine Laoun on Jean Talon Est (between Lacordaire and Langelier). The price for an eye exam isn't at all absurd, like 28$. Ask for Dr.Khouri, he's such a good man, cares for all his patients.

We've been going there for years. They treat us well because my parents have been frequent customers for like the last 30 years. I've also been there almost yearly since I was 4. Good people even though they get the reputation of being snobs.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Here in Ontario diabetics get free annual eye exams. Or you could fake a health card of a 65 year old. Nobody should pay for parking tickets or eye exams.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Try getting a reference from you family doctor and get your eyes checked at a hospital?
That will take months.

Eye exams go for under 40$ in most glasses stores, especially if you end up buying glasses there. Pay for it.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Where do you buy your glasses?

I heard u can have them for cheap on the internet with a prescription.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Where do you buy your glasses?

I heard u can have them for cheap on the internet with a prescription.

Yeah. my girlfriend actually got her pair of glasses for free online with a prescription. Pretty nuts.

Or maybe she just paid for the frames. I forget.

68*

I'll give you a great rate.
Looking like Terminator Eller would be badass but no thanks Jeff LOL.
I go to Antoine Laoun on Jean Talon Est (between Lacordaire and Langelier). The price for an eye exam isn't at all absurd, like 28$. Ask for Dr.Khouri, he's such a good man, cares for all his patients.

We've been going there for years. They treat us well because my parents have been frequent customers for like the last 30 years. I've also been there almost yearly since I was 4. Good people even though they get the reputation of being snobs.
Cool. Thanks man!
Try getting a reference from you family doctor and get your eyes checked at a hospital?
Would do that but I need contact lenses fast for my upcoming soccer game.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
If you want contacts, check out clearlycontacts.ca.

It is a very good Canadian firm from BC for contacts or glasses that guarantees you are satisfied with results or you don't pay and it is a credible guarantee.

Check it out, they are fast and a lot cheaper than a local brick and mortar store.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I should have clarified that it comes out to like 28$ because of insurance. Sorry man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad