Extent (Map) of the Panthers fanbase?

Lola

Future Panthers
Mar 30, 2006
Central Florida
I lived in Lee county for 23 years. Now I'm in Osceola county (Lightning territory). Trust me when I tell you that Panther fans up here in Central Florida are few and far between. Bolt fans everywhere.

Glacial

Jan 8, 2013
Why don't you add a poll listing the different counties and out of state as options? It would be interesting to see the results.

Homestead eh? never heard of it...

Thanks for all the responses. I never thought it would get this many posts. I might photoshop all the posted places on a map of Florida if I get the time. I might ask the same question in the Lightning forum to see the extent of their fanbase geographically too (as I said, I love maps and getting a sense of the borders and overlap of various sports teams).

As for a poll, I didn't think of it (wasn't aware of poll options on this forum).

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
I lived in Lee county for 23 years. Now I'm in Osceola county (Lightning territory). Trust me when I tell you that Panther fans up here in Central Florida are few and far between. Bolt fans everywhere.

I've lived in Brevard County (one county over) for 5 years now, and have not seen 1 hockey fan up here, maybe a couple of Bruins and Canadiens shirts once in a while but never Florida hockey teams, I don't know where you're at but that's crazy. :laugh:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Don't we have an old thread with everyone pinpointed on a map where they live?

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
I found this on the internet: http://www.nhlsnipers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/nhl_1280.gif

nhl_1280.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad