Expressions and Jubilation

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I will start with Filip Chytil.
I simply am genuinely happy for this kid, as he seems so innocent and so genuinely thrilled when he scores that goal for his team. He hasn't yet learned to tone it down, when they have already lost and gets a meaningless goal...... but still meaningful to him.

My 2nd is Kreider. His facial expressions are priceless. MasterCard needs to hire him.

Reactions: bernmeister

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Panarin
fm1Ek339qa5V1DUdXgH0GYq9kDblXy6O6w_0I0HzFRs.jpg

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Mika - One of my favorite players on the team. Was kinda depressed when he got concussed his strong two way play has shown how much he is needed on the ice. But his goals are special, has a great shot, and can also score some pretty ones. So it puts a nice smile on my face anytime he can be rewarded like last night's fluky PP goal.

Fox - is a D but looks like a 4th forward on the ice at times. You don't expect many goals from the D of course, but the way he puts himself on the attack, could see a nice amount from him. Watching this kid this season has been so exciting, and to see him hit the score sheet especially the goal column is extra special. Want him to try and hit 15 goals this year. Could happen.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Panarin and Kakko.

Panarin, mentioned above has a goofiness to him and always looks happy when he scores. He just looks like he flat out loves playing hockey.

Kakko just looks a kid in a candy shop and you can the monkey on his back getting lighter and lighter every time.

As far as the reactions to goals, those two take the cake.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Chytil, because he seems like a good kid that works on his craft and we really need a good top 6 center prospect. Plus, most importantly he's home grown and wasn't taken in the top 10 picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad