Proposal: Expiring rights

Which of these prospects with expiring rights would you like the Hawks to sign?

• Roope Laavainen, d, 22, Kalpa(fin)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parker Foo, f, 22, Kunlun(khl)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Galvas has been playing top-4 minutes in the Liga for the past couple seasons. He's 21. Played top-4 minutes in the Czech league prior, as a 19-year-old. I think he's worth bringing over to see what you have.

The others don't merit an NHL deal at this point IMO. Maybe they sign Moberg to an AHL deal and he starts in the ECHL but other than that none really move the needle.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Galvas has been playing top-4 minutes in the Liga for the past couple seasons. He's 21. Played top-4 minutes in the Czech league prior, as a 19-year-old. I think he's worth bringing over to see what you have.

The others don't merit an NHL deal at this point IMO. Maybe they sign Moberg to an AHL deal and he starts in the ECHL but other than that none really move the needle.

Exactly this. Moberg showed some good things in camp but i don't know how he has looked since.

No way Galvas doesn't get signed.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Normally, this would be Galvas----he's got good experience in international play and in the top Swedish league. And maybe he's on a crap team over there, but his +/- last time I looked was really bad. Depending on how many bodies we can sign, I probably wouldn't sign any but if I had to choose, it probably would be Moberg----don't think Galvas brings anything to the table that some of our young, smaller D's already do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad