experiences with shop.nhl.com and shipping ?

LeafsYotesBlues

May 30, 2007
Germany
hi guys i´m from germany and wanted to order some personalized rbk practice jerseys (wings, leafs, yotes, canes, blues and flyers.), that i can´t get here in germany and some other stuff that i can get here but its possibly cheaper when i buy it oversea.

has anybody made experience with buying at shop.nhl ?
what were the shipping costs you had to pay for a delivery to germany?
did you pay also import fees or taxes on your order?

or has anybody an european hockeystore where i can probably find some good stuff.

thanks a lot for answers.

Last edited:

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
I've only had them deliver to New York but they are good. I mean, it is the NHL themselves. However, I don't know how they are with overseas orders. You may also be able to check reebok to see if they have some stuff, but I'm not sure.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Well your directly dealing with Rbk....and they are a pain in the @$$. Beware when you order jerseys, look at the shipping time frame, and even those are sketchy. I ordered some NFL jerseys from Rbk and it said 2-4 weeks at first...then I called and asked they said it changed to 2 months...so I called again after 2 months as I really wanted the jersey and it was a good deal. I then proceeded to get the run around as their customer service is clueless. They said to wait and hope it shows up...so I did and never showed up. Apparently they have a rconstantly unning inventory with the factories and nothing really stored so it's a big waiting game. Then you gotta wait for the ppl to customize.

But if you are ordeing normal ol' stuff like a shirt or something, that'll most likely show as they are in stock and ready to go...but jerseys, forget it.

LeafsYotesBlues

May 30, 2007
Germany
ok thanks a lot.

i saw that hockeymonkey has a store in europe (sweden).
hmm...
the prices they have listed are very good.

does anybody have experiences with them?

Tbone54

Jul 3, 2006
nhl.com is shocking, I have ordered from them 2 times, the first time everythng was awesome, shirts fit perfectly and everything.

Ended up ordering larges, the second order however nhl.com sent different sizes, stuff that was marked at Large was now twice as big as the orignal stuff marked as large. So now i have about 4 shirts that are way too big... even though they are marked as the same size.. as stuff that fits perfectly. Wouldlnt suprize me if its remarked xls to large just to get rid of them...

Was really annoying... ud think there sizing would be consitent... :S

Happy Pony

Jan 17, 2006
Columbus
nhl.com is shocking, I have ordered from them 2 times, the first time everythng was awesome, shirts fit perfectly and everything.

Ended up ordering larges, the second order however nhl.com sent different sizes, stuff that was marked at Large was now twice as big as the orignal stuff marked as large. So now i have about 4 shirts that are way too big... even though they are marked as the same size.. as stuff that fits perfectly. Wouldlnt suprize me if its remarked xls to large just to get rid of them...

Was really annoying... ud think there sizing would be consitent... :S

Yeah, after the steelers won the super bowl I ordered the DVD/hat/shirt package from nfl.com. The shirt had to be at least XXL (I ordered a large).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad