Existing Dynasty League looking for new owners

Ghost of Goren

May 12, 2004
I run a dynasty keeper league that is in need of four new owners. It's a 10 team league, all of our files and information is run/stored through a Yahoo groups page, then played out through Yahoo. Each roster can have a maximum of 32 players, in which you can use a maximum of 16 per week with the rest serving as your 'farm team'. At the end of each week you can shuffle players to and from your farm as you please.

It's an H2H league with stat categories G, A, PTs, +/-, PIMs, GWG, W, SO, GAA, SV%.

After each season, we temporarily freeze add/drops and cut rosters down to 28. We then proceed with a four-round draft (supposed to be right before the season but we're running late this year) selecting either entry-level players - ie MacKinnon, Drouin, Barkov, etc for this year, or any other player that isn't currently owned.

Unfortunately I've had three owners bow out due to being too busy to manage a keeper team, and one other that was just plain inactive, so I'm looking for new owners that can take over an existing team and be active. We'll be starting late this season but considering we played with a 48-game NHL season last year, the other owners don't seem to mind.

There's one of our league powerhouses up for grabs, as well as two fairly good rosters and one that needs work. If interested in taking over one of them, please post here or PM me. Cheers.

Ghost of Goren

May 12, 2004
Thanks to those that have signed up. We still have one more team left that needs an owner if anyone else is interested.

Here's the roster:

EDMONTON OILERS

C Ryan O'Reilly
C Kyle Turris
C/LW Steve Ott
C Mark Scheifele
C Filip Forsberg
C Jaden Schwartz

LW/RW Alex Ovechkin
LW Max Pacioretty
LW/RW Dustin Brown
LW Magnus Paajarvi

RW Vladimir Tarasenko
RW Brendan Gallagher
RW Zack Kassian
RW Radim Vrbata
RW Mark Stone
RW Emerson Etem

D Brent Seabrook
D Slava Voynov
D Dougie Hamilton
D Dennis Wideman
D Adam Larsson
D Oscar Klefbom
D Brandon Gormley

G Cam Ward
G Braden Holtby
G Jake Allen
G Oscar Dansk
G Andrey Makarov

Team has some nice pieces and has made our playoffs three years running.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad