Exhibition: Rus-Swe

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicpea*

Buppy, you drafted him, do you have any news on Radulov? Like when his name is supposed to be added to the roster?

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
He is named already he was the first player named to the Team. Russian coach felt he had seen enough of him and liked what he saw and therefore he said he doesn't have to come to the selection camp. Coach said Radulove will meet with the Team when they go over to N.A.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
I'm very high on him I think he has a potential to be similar player to Alexi Kovalev. I just love players like Radulov and Preds got a very good player if you ask me. Nashville has some players in the organization and I like what they have done with some character guys like Hartnell and Upshall. Radulov is a player that will fit in well with a team like the Preds.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
U20 WJC Team Russia’s Final Roster:

Goalies:
Anton Khudobin (Metallurg Mg.) - Minnesota
Andrei Kuznetsov (Salavat Yulayev) - Undrafted
Sergei Borisov (CSKA) - Undrafted

Defensemen:
Dmitri Vorobiev (Lada) – Toronto
Grigoriy Panin (Lada) - Undrafted
Yakov Rylov (Dynamo) - Undrafted
Grigoriy Misharin (Neftekhimik) - Minnesota
Aleksey Emelin (Lada) – Montreal
Denis Ezhov (Metallurg Nk) – Buffalo
Dmitriy Megalinskiy (Lokomotiv) - Undrafted
Anton Belov (CSKA) - Undrafted

Forwards:
Aleksandr Ovechkin (Dynamo) – Washington
Enver Lisin (Ak Bars) - Phoenix
Evgeniy Malkin (Metallurg Mg) – Pittsburgh
Dmitriy Pestunov (Metallurg Mg) - Phoenix
Denis Parshin (CSKA) – Colorado
Aleksandr Nikulin (CSKA) - Ottawa
Sergey Shirokov (CSKA) - Undrafted
Aleksandr Galimov (Lokomotiv) - Undrafted
Grigoriy Shafigulin (Lokomotiv) - Nashville
Roman Voloshenko (Soviet Wings) - Minnesota
Mikhail Yunkov (Siviet Wings) – Washington
Sergei Salnikov (Salavat Yulayev) - Undrafted
Alexander Radulov (Quebec Nordiques) – Nashville

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
6:1?!! SWEET!!

With Canada dominating Finland, I was worried about how we would fare with the Swedes, but I'm more than happy with the result!

Ofcourse this is only exhibition, and the real game will be played on saturday, and I'll be watching it on sunday thanks to the folks at TSN.. due to the delay, I'm not going to visit the internet until I watch the taped Russia game!

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
MOGiLNY said:
6:1?!! SWEET!!

With Canada dominating Finland, I was worried about how we would fare with the Swedes, but I'm more than happy with the result!

Ofcourse this is only exhibition, and the real game will be played on saturday, and I'll be watching it on sunday thanks to the folks at TSN.. due to the delay, I'm not going to visit the internet until I watch the taped Russia game!

The Russians shouldn't have a problem with their pool. They will finish first with the Americans finishing second. I don't know what to say about the Swedes, I guess they may not be strong again this year? I think they barely snuck by Belarus in ex. play the other nite.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
i'm having a problem believing radulov was the 13th forward, especially after all the fuss the russian brass made over him not even having to try out. would like to hear how he did in the game, and if he was with his usual linemates in voloshenko and yunkov

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
Подопечные Сергея Герсонского владели преимуществом на протяжении всей встречи, закончив в свою пользу каждый из периодов (1:0, 2:1, 3:0). В составе россиян дублем отметился Александр Овечкин, по голу забили Энвер Лисин, Александр Галимов, Роман Волошенко и Александр Никулин. Ворота все 60 минут защищал основной голкипер команды Антон Худобин.

Russian scorers:

Alexander Ovechkin (2)
Enver Lisin
Alexander Galimov
Roman Voloshenko
Alexander Nikulin

Anton Khudobin was the goalie.

Seems like every line scored, Vpereeeeeeeeeeed :yo:

NewHabsEra*

Slick Nick said:
Russian scorers:

Alexander Ovechkin (2)