Exhibition: Aug 28 GDT - Slovakia vs. Canada (2-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaBear*

Gee Thanks Stupid Sportsnet, Makes Us Miss The First Period Cause Of Stupid Blue Jays Baseball Is More Important! Good God!!!!!!!!

Baseball Is The Lamest Sport Ever, I Dont Know How Ppl Can Watch It.

bling

Jun 23, 2004
kaherdin said:
Its not even funny, i was joking when i said that we are going to miss 1 period....well i'm going to shut up next time :cry:

I am sorry I laughed at you guys for having to suffer through a baseball game to get to see hockey. :blush:

Maybe you can now have a little bit of compassion for us poor hockey deprived Americans. At least you get to see two periods of hockey. :p:

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
Yay, right in time for the INTERMISSION.

Sorry, still pissed off.

But Cawz is right. SN must have a contract with Blue Jays' baseball, and they have no choice but to show their games. It still doesn't make it right ... it's Blue Jay friggin baseball.

Oh well ... Go Canada!

Quantas

Feb 4, 2004
Ottawa
Hossa scored on a breakaway?? Marian Hossa???? I can't believe I missed that, stuff like that happens only once or twice a year, but never in the playoffs! (Sens fans know what I'm talking about :D )

P.S. Can the Blue Jays suck even more? They not only inflict their play on poor Blue Jay fans, but us hockey fans as well!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->