Exhibition: Aug 28 GDT - Slovakia vs. Canada (2-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
I

HATE

BASEBALL

it's 18 to freaking 6. This game is so out of reach for the crappy jays. I thought that only CBC was capable of making such stupid broadcasting decisions.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
ok this is getting pathetic. i hope sportsnet's website gets hammered hard. basterds :banghead: :banghead:

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
pfft...

All Sheffield did was further delay the hockey broadcast. Suck it up.

18-6...and Lightenberg is still on the mound. Talk about inflating your ERA. No wait Frank Menechino, our infielder is coming in to throw the rock...sad...just sad.

The highlights of the Slovaks goals during Sheffield's feeling sorry for himself didn't cheer me up any. I shouldn't have taken the day/night off... :banghead:

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I am genuinely (and I mean genuinely) getting more sick and bored with baseball every minute that goes by. I mean the sport is already slow and boring enough as it is. Does Sportsnet really think that the Jays getting blown out 18-6 is more important to all of Canada than a Team Canada hockey game? HELLO? Bad pitching... not competitive... team is out of the playoff picture already... and they have to show us this crap.

And of all the ****in days in the baseball season, they have to pick today to have a 4 hour game?

:banghead: :mad: :(

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
incawg said:
I

HATE

BASEBALL

I CONCUR !

incawg said:
it's 18 to freaking 6. This game is so out of reach for the crappy jays. I thought that only CBC was capable of making such stupid broadcasting decisions.

We're in ****ing Canada ! The Jays are getting ruined. AND THERE'S NO ONE WHO CARES ABOUT THE YANKEES !!!!

I can't believe they are that idiotic.

Nazzy-19

Mar 3, 2004
Vancouver
espion said:
I am genuinely (and I mean genuinely) getting more sick and bored with baseball every minute that goes by. I mean the sport is already slow and boring enough as it is. Does Sportsnet really think that the Jays getting blown out 18-6 is more important to all of Canada than a Team Canada hockey game? HELLO? Bad pitching... not competitive... team is out of the playoff picture already... and they have to show us this crap.

:banghead: :mad: :(

Did you see the advertisement that Sportsnet will be covering the playoffs and world series. Must be their Lockout plan.

ZadorovNJD*

Ok Toronto, give Canada a break and end this travesty quickly.

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
Thomas said:
Who's in nets for Canada right now?
Brodeur. I think he's going to play the full game (well, that's what I read in this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad