Exhibition: Aug 23 GDT - Canada vs. USA (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
The Albino said:
I dunno if the action is great or not, but these Columbus broadcasters sure are making this exciting!

No kidding...they're fired up. I'm excited about the game but I won't show my enthusiasm until the actual tournament starts.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
The Albino said:
I dunno if the action is great or not, but these Columbus broadcasters sure are making this exciting!

I agree. These guys are pretty pumped up! Sounds like great action so far.

Vic Rattlehead*

Holy Crap! Canada stoped the US from scoring. USA caught the Canadians in their own zone on the line change.

Vic Rattlehead*

nWoCHRISnWo said:
Any assists on Heatley's goal?
It's tough to hear with the radio but I think that Niedermayer got an assist.

Period #1 finished. Man these commentators are enthusiastic! Definately better than the Bruins radio announcers

Vic Rattlehead*

Canadian_man said:
I think exhibition wins are important for the teams momentum. Thats why I'm really cheering on Canada tonight.
Ya! Lets go Canada!!!! :hockey:

Vic Rattlehead*

CORRECTION!!!! Thornton and Doan with the assists, not Nidermayer. Sorry for the mistake people.

Vic Rattlehead*

Lehtonen32 said:
The radio said Doan and Thornton I think.
You are correct. :yo: I think it's an interesting combination for the Powerplay. They were talking about of Martin must have assembled it, and I like it. It's a PP line that has a lot of power.

Vic Rattlehead*

What are the powerplay lines looking like so far? I know there is Doan-Thornton-Heatley, but what is the other unit?

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
19bruins19 said:
You are correct. :yo: I think it's an interesting combination for the Powerplay. They were talking about of Martin must have assembled it, and I like it. It's a PP line that has a lot of power.

As long as Thornton and Heatley stay together I'm a happy man. Thorntons easily my favourite non-Thrasher.

Vic Rattlehead*

Lehtonen32 said:
As long as Thornton and Heatley stay together I'm a happy man. Thorntons easily my favourite non-Thrasher.
Thornton-Heatley is an awesome combination. :yo: It's always cool when two of my favourite players play on the same line :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad