Exhibition: Aug 23 GDT - Canada vs. USA (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dar

Jan 22, 2003
Visit site
CNote said:
:handclap:

-cnote-

p.s. Bell ExpressVu question about LeafsTV. It's included in the "More Sports" package , which I have, but I don't remember coming accross this channel. What number is it?
Somebody didn't read the fineprint. ;) Yes it's in that little box (More Sports) in the brochure, but, if you read that iddy biddy print at the bottom of the box, then LeafsTV is an extra $1.99 per month.

If I were you, I'd be on the phone getting them to add it (only takes about 45 minutes before showing up on the screen). You can always cancel it again, although, if you're a Leaf fan, it's awesome to keep.

And, as the RTL said, it's Ch.404

Sleemans

Sleep Well Beast
Oct 4, 2003
Kingston,Ontario
Visit site
Dar said:
Somebody didn't read the fineprint. ;) Yes it's in that little box (More Sports) in the brochure, but, if you read that iddy biddy print at the bottom of the box, then LeafsTV is an extra $1.99 per month.

If I were you, I'd be on the phone getting them to add it (only takes about 45 minutes before showing up on the screen). You can always cancel it again, although, if you're a Leaf fan, it's awesome to keep.

And, as the RTL said, it's Ch.404
I called this morning to add it for a month @ 99 cents. :)

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
God Bless Canada said:
Who cares? It's pre-season. We're not dressing Lemieux, Richards or St. Louis. Wake next week when the tournament starts. For those of you who do care, get a life. It's still August, for crying out loud. Too many important things to worry about than exhibition games for the World Cup.

With the end of the CBA and start of the lockout coming up immediately after the World Cup, I'll take all the hockey I can get for now. It's the first hockey game since Game 7 of Cup Finals on June 7...11 weeks ago today.

SChan*

last team to beat the superstar filled Canada with Mario was Sweden in 2002...

Jovo Cop

Watching the starting line ups and man i think Chelios is whacked out on something!!Canada is wearing black ..Canada starts the grind line!!!!early pressure on the US of A..grind line is manhandling the US..of course its only a minute in :)

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Jovo Cop said:
...and man i think Chelios is whacked out on something!!

From listening the broadcast on the internet, Chelios is focused for this tournament. He told all of the players to ignore the CBA and worry about the World Cup only.

Interesting that Conklin is starting for Team USA...Wilson says it's an open competition for #1 in net.

Vic Rattlehead*

Sounds like Sakic's line put some pressure on the US. First penelty to Konowalchuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad