GDT: Exhibition • Austria vs. United States • April 27 • 2-3 final

Status
Not open for further replies.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Well ugly or not we got the win. Play the same Austria team on Saturday... maybe with addition of Thomas Vanek?

Vanek is joining Austria but he won't be with them in time for our game on Saturday according to the Austria roster thread.

We'll have Stepan, Fowler, and McDonagh in the lineup for Saturday's game. According to the live box score, none of them played today.

xDerekRx

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I think the defense overall will be fine (along with the goaltending of Montoya). Goalscoring on the other hand will be iffy.

I agree I like the mix of young offensive talent on D.

Our forwards could use a boost. Stepan will do that. I hope Wheeler can at least play like he did after the trade. Was pretty effective.

hockeydog

Oct 19, 2007
Vanek is joining Austria but he won't be with them in time for our game on Saturday according to the Austria roster thread.

We'll have Stepan, Fowler, and McDonagh in the lineup for Saturday's game. According to the live box score, none of them played today.

According to this article, Vanek arrives on Monday and will most likely play against Norway only (although Sweden is possible).

http://www.laola1.at/257603+M59d575acba6.html

Well it's the most important game for us obviously since normally even with Vanek (and Grabner, Nödl, Pöck etc..) USA and Sweden are a few numbers too big.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
61dd213d49.jpg

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
So when is Team USA going make their big roster add announcment :)

They're waiting for Windsor to be eliminated at which point the three magi (Burke, Poile, and Lombardi) will cross the bridge from Detroit and bring gifts to the chosen one.

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
This game is shown on orf sport plus, which is available on astra 19.2 east. The channel is called tw1 there, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad