GDT: EXB Game - 7/29/20 | islanders vs RANGERS | 8:00 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
I don't trust the islanders in a game like this tonight....they might try and purposely injure our players so that we can't move on and win a cup.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I'm watching the Leafs vs Habs game and I forgot how obnoxiously long intermission is.
Personally I love intermission. gives me a chance to take a breath, let the dogs out and maybe even a quickie!
Not necessarily all three,
so don't be a wise guy and
try to jump on me.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Oh you already know how the post game is going to play out here

Rangers win: 50% of the fan base declares this team a contender, 48% are happy with the way they played but realize its just an exhibition game, 1% are miserable for what ever reason, 1% Bern and KreiderBomb trying to trade DeAngelo. 100% of the fan base is like "lol the Isles suck."

Rangers lose: 75% of the fan base panics, the streak before the pause was a fluke. 20% are happy hockey is back and realize that this is just 1 meaningless exhibition game. 4.9% decide to be miserable for what ever reason. .1% is SwedeAmerican trying to convince everyone that the Isles are cup favorites.

Igor shuts out the Isles: 99% of the fan base is in agreement that he should start. @nevesis cries in a corner until he remembers that Igor gives him another goalie to obsess over for the next 15 years, he joins the 99%. 1% thinks that Hank should start because the starting goalie position in the playoffs is seemingly a career achievement award.

Igor gets smoked: 80% of the fan base is convinced that everything hes done up to now is a fluke. 10% say he can't handle pressure situations. 10% waste their energy trying to calm everyone down.

Kakko has a monster game: 99.9% of the fan base is ready for him to rip the league a new one starting Saturday. Chosen still deems his performance disastrous.

Kakko does nothing: 99.9% of the fan base is ready to label him a "2nd liner at best in his prime." Chosen takes it a step further and says that his career will be a disaster, showing that he's moved on completely from Kreider.

Mika Scores: no one is surprised.

Mika doesn't score: ....does not compute.

Me no matter what happens: Staal blows and is going to hurt this team whether the games count or not.

And Jas is frigging old.

This is probably the best read I have read on here in a long time!!

6ed50e2ef76a42fce78c2ad69b0c801d.gif

Reactions: GoAwayStaal

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
This is probably the best read I have read on here in a long time!!

6ed50e2ef76a42fce78c2ad69b0c801d.gif

Dude...totally agree. @GoAwayStaal just hit an Alonsoish bomb that left the building at 120mph.

I'm still laughing as I type this...lol. That was a friggen masterpiece.

The part about @chosen was absolutely spot on and funny as shit.....well friggen done Staalsie!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->