Evidence detected of lake beneath the surface of Mars

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Yes. Talking about microbial life, not multi-cellular stuff.

We’ve seen life in some insane places on earth, based on what we understand it would certainly be possible for similar kinds to exist on Mars in similar places.
Microbial or not, you're still suggesting there once was life on Mars.
No evidence to prove that.

But anyway, I'm one who does believe there is plenty of life out there. And probably a broad spectrum across the universe.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

But anyway, I'm one who does believe there is plenty of life out there. And probably a broad spectrum across the universe.

Oh, I didn’t mean to imply there’s definitely life there. However the presence of still liquid water means an increased chance that 1.) life formed on Mars and; 2.) if it did it’s still alive.

Both of those probabilities are still well below 100% though.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Oh, I didn’t mean to imply there’s definitely life there. However the presence of still liquid water means an increased chance that 1.) life formed on Mars and; 2.) if it did it’s still alive.

Both of those probabilities are still well below 100% though.
I believe that everywhere we find liquid water we will find life. Even of the microbial at a minimum.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

That only because we are so primitive and barely have anything to go searching for it except a few robots that barely do anything on the planet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->