Player Discussion Evgeny Kuznetsov

Will Evgeny Kuznetsov be a member of the Capitals next season?

• Total voters

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
There's no way someone seriously believes in 92's version of what happened on the video. He straight up lied about the time when the video was recorded and said he left immediately when he saw drugs and unfamiliar women while on the video he's sitting at the table, having fun and talking to the fella with the camera. The NHL and the Caps just don't want to make too big of a deal out of this without a real evidence of him snorting stuff and that's probably a right decision for everybody. But don't tell me you actually believe in his explanation.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I bet all coaches you've heard were caring about hockey stuff he does at which he excels, no doubt about it. I was talking about completely different things but I see you're too into your narrative so I'll leave at that.

Oh how magnanimous of you.

I know exactly what we're talking about here, and I think you're full of shit.

Reactions: Lobodomy

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Oh how magnanimous of you.

I know exactly what we're talking about here, and I think you're full of ****.
In 7 years on this site haven't seen a single poster as arrogant as you are. Sure as hell you wouldn't talk to me in such manner to my face. Enjoy being a tough keyboard warrior.

Reactions: Hivemind

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
In 7 years on this site haven't seen a single poster as arrogant as you are. Sure as hell you wouldn't talk to me in such manner to my face. Enjoy being a tough keyboard warrior.

Why such anger? Just because I don't believe your opinion about a hockey player's intelligence?

You clearly don't like having your positions challenged and you respond with these kinds of personal attacks quite a bit. Hope you work out whatever is bothering you so much.

Reactions: Lobodomy

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Why such anger? Just because I don't believe your opinion about a hockey player's intelligence?

You clearly don't like having your positions challenged and you respond with these kinds of personal attacks quite a bit. Hope you work out whatever is bothering you so much.
You can't be serious, dude. If you challenge someone on any matter, choose the proper language. I'm not your buddy to let "you're full of shit" type of challenge from you just slide without calling you out on that.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
You can't be serious, dude. If you challenge someone on any matter, choose the proper language. I'm not your buddy to let "you're full of ****" type of challenge from you just slide without calling you out on that.

Ok so dismissing what someone says entirely because they're "too into their narrative" is proper language and not at all disrespectful. Good to know!

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Ok so dismissing what someone says entirely because they're "too into their narrative" is proper language and not at all disrespectful. Good to know!
I'm not the one who used the term 'silly' in the first place. And even then ''too into your narrative' and ''you're full of shit" is absolutely not the same tone. Have a nice evening.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'm not the one who used the term 'silly' in the first place. And even then ''too into your narrative' and ''you're full of ****" is absolutely not the same tone. Have a nice evening.

"Silly" was obviously a reference to Kuzy. Not sure why you'd think it referred to you but I guess that explains your attitude.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

You’re quite a master keyboard manipulator aren’t you....it’s almost as if you were a longtime mod, once lording over everyone as a power trip. ;) Now you goad posters, then feign indignant (why so mad bro?)........your circular logic dance is quite amusing these days.

You honestly think Kuzy was just wrong place wrong time? I’d bet these guys are exposed to these situations a lot more than people expect.

Reactions: Devil Dancer

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
You can't be serious, dude. If you challenge someone on any matter, choose the proper language. I'm not your buddy to let "you're full of ****" type of challenge from you just slide without calling you out on that.

You’ve met those people that just have zero tact in life right?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
You’re quite a master keyboard manipulator aren’t you....it’s almost as if you were a longtime mod, once lording over everyone as a power trip. ;) Now you goad posters, then feign indignant (why so mad bro?)........your circular logic dance is quite amusing these days.

You honestly think Kuzy was just wrong place wrong time? I’d bet these guys are exposed to these situations a lot more than people expect.

Sure. Sounds good. You nailed it, Sherlock. And you would know.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
There's no way someone seriously believes in 92's version of what happened on the video. He straight up lied about the time when the video was recorded and said he left immediately when he saw drugs and unfamiliar women while on the video he's sitting at the table, having fun and talking to the fella with the camera. The NHL and the Caps just don't want to make too big of a deal out of this without a real evidence of him snorting stuff and that's probably a right decision for everybody. But don't tell me you actually believe in his explanation.

I believe his explanation

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Hey guys, hoping for some quick input if possible. I am currently in a draft for a keeper league and I am currently between Backstrom and Kuznetsov. Figured this would be the best place for feedback :P My heart wants me to pick Backstrom (ranked 68 in the draft, Kuzy 80), but Kuzy is a bit younger and perhaps more likely to score (which counts for a bit more in the league)? They have generally been pretty even in points production fantasy-wise, so that's why I am looking for anything to help me choose either way. Any suggestions are appreciated :)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Hey guys, hoping for some quick input if possible. I am currently in a draft for a keeper league and I am currently between Backstrom and Kuznetsov. Figured this would be the best place for feedback :P My heart wants me to pick Backstrom (ranked 68 in the draft, Kuzy 80), but Kuzy is a bit younger and perhaps more likely to score (which counts for a bit more in the league)? They have generally been pretty even in points production fantasy-wise, so that's why I am looking for anything to help me choose either way. Any suggestions are appreciated :)

What’s your Keeper League’s drug policy? ;)

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I'd probably give the slight advantage to Kuznetsov just based on the fact that Backstrom's already 31. They were pretty much even in terms of PPG (Kuzy .95 to Backstrom's .93) goals and PPP last year. Kuznetsov probably ends up starting on Ovechkin's line again so that's always an added bonus as well.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'd probably give the slight advantage to Kuznetsov just based on the fact that Backstrom's already 31. They were pretty much even in terms of PPG (Kuzy .95 to Backstrom's .93) goals and PPP last year. Kuznetsov probably ends up starting on Ovechkin's line again so that's always an added bonus as well.

Plus I think NB has probably peaked while Kuzy is in need of a bounceback season.

Reactions: hb12xchamps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->