Player Discussion Evgenii Dadonov (RW)

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Duclair can create offence by himself. Dadonov relies on team structure and skill. Our team has no structure or skill. Absolutely Duclair would be doing better due to his speed and style of play.
As a Florida fan I kind of agree: Duclair is extremely talented but is a bit aggressive/unstructured. I have enjoyed watching him with Barky who can play defense.

Dady probably won’t be a 70 point per game player: he was only that when he was paired with Huberdeau and Barky. He was the third wheel of the line but a guy who is willing to go into corners and try for the puck.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
As a Florida fan I kind of agree: Duclair is extremely talented but is a bit aggressive/unstructured. I have enjoyed watching him with Barky who can play defense.

Dady probably won’t be a 70 point per game player: he was only that when he was paired with Huberdeau and Barky. He was the third wheel of the line but a guy who is willing to go into corners and try for the puck.

Great 5 million for a guy who goes in the corner and tries for the puck..
I haven't minded him as much as some.. I thought he played well with Paul and White. He had some chances and created some. I thought he could snipe a little better but could still be to come.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
It would be nice to see the Sens sign vets that don't need long adjustment periods or have to re-invent themselves to find their game. It's not a good time to find out after signing them that the vets are mostly dependent on the other four guys on the ice to drive the play for them to have success.

Reactions: Alex1234

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
It would be nice to see the Sens sign vets that don't need long adjustment periods or have to re-invent themselves to find their game. It's not a good time to find out after signing them that the vets are mostly dependent on the other four guys on the ice to drive the play for them to have success.
Despite the excitement around the signing it should have been obvious to anyone that he wouldn't produce at the same level as he did with Barkov and Huberdeau

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Got to feel for the guy. Even when he scores it’s painful. Ouch.....Ouch

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
With Stutzle on PP1, Dadonov is gonna start to heat up again, dw, folks.

Aside from all our rookies producing the only one who hasnt really is Dadonov.

Time to put:

Stutzle-White-Dadonov or call up Logan Brown.

I feel like when Dadonov gets one, he'll get a few in a row and they'll come for him.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Beyond the goals, his play has been night and day last 3 games, more confidence and just so much more in the zone, skating faster, just needed to warm up I guess.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
Just needed time to adapt to a new team, new teammates, new city, new structure etc. but man he looks great recently.

I think this signing will age like fine wine and Daddy next year will be even better.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I find his interviews really funny, seems like quite a character! I'm almost 50 but when he laughs in his interview, I laugh with him like some adolescent lol

Reactions: Smeddy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad