Evgeni Dadonov is a baaaaaaddd mannnnn

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Can we talk about his last 86 games? (Only played 74 games total last year)

35 goals, 44 assists for 79 pts, +11, 10 PIMS

7 goals, 7 assists in 12 games this year

On the 2nd year of his 3 year, $12 million dollar deal, $4 million AAV.

Total salary this year is $3.75 million and $3.6 million next year.

Where would his contract rank for "best value" in the league right now? (not including ELC players)

Last edited:

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
off the top of my head

behind
mackinnon
barkov
scheifele
william nylander
josi
kuznetsov

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Daddy likey.

Also Rattie got robbed like 3 times on sure goals in the last two games off feeds from McDavid.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Love Dads. Part of the young upcoming crop of True American heroes.

260px-Evgeny_dadonov.jpg

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Man I can never get used to the panthers camera angles, absolutely the worst in the NHL, so bad. Why the hell are they so low?

Reactions: Rasmi

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
The entire panthers top six is underrated except the guy who’s been called underrated for so long that it broke the system.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
I get Hossa vibes when i watch him play. Maybe not defensive beast like Hossa but he is really good. Offensively i see alot of similarities.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
I have to admit, I did not think he was going to be that good, in fact, I thought Shipachev was the better signing from the KHL.

KDOTO

Feb 17, 2018
TDOTO
Where were they last season? About 15 points better than the season before. :dunno:
So yeah, let's not assume anything.
And again, they wouldn't have Dadonov.
Where were they last season?
Why would they not have a chance at getting him. They drafted him, had his rights until 27, only team able to talk to him during that time. I think they had a very good chance as any at signing him with or with out the other two there. But like you said yourself let's not assume anything.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Where were they last season?
Why would they not have a chance at getting him. They drafted him, had his rights until 27, only team able to talk to him during that time. I think they had a very good chance as any at signing him with or with out the other two there. But like you said yourself let's not assume anything.
They were much better in the standings without those two. which means they may not automatically rise in the standings with those two in the lineup. Which is the assumption here right? The whole point of going after Dadonov was because they wanted him to replace some top six scoring that they lost in the expansion draft.

KDOTO

Feb 17, 2018
TDOTO
They were much better in the standings without those two. which means they may not automatically rise in the standings with those two in the lineup. Which is the assumption here right? The whole point of going after Dadonov was because they wanted him to replace some top six scoring that they lost in the expansion draft.
They still would of went after him, he has been on their radar for 9 years, you think they would of just let him talk to other while not giving it shot? That's just another assumption but to me adding two very good players to your team should make you better. Might not but it's why free agency is so much in demand. Also it's early but what if Florida is as bad as the season when they had them, what do we say then. To me I don't think it says anything just that Florida might be one of those team that can make or miss any season.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
They still would of went after him, he has been on their radar for 9 years, you think they would of just let him talk to other while not giving it shot? That's just another assumption but to me adding two very good players to your team should make you better. Might not but it's why free agency is so much in demand. Also it's early but what if Florida is as bad as the season when they had them, what do we say then. To me I don't think it says anything just that Florida might be one of those team that can make or miss any season.

Agree, he was going back to the NHL, and Florida was an obvious choice, especially considering he didn't ask for Moon in the Sky. Marchessault would've been especially good for this team.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Daddy likey.

Also Rattie got robbed like 3 times on sure goals in the last two games off feeds from McDavid.

If he ever gets an elite finisher at RW for his stick side passing option, it’ll be ugly.

Pretty sad that after 4 years we still don’t have the RWer set. The favourite passing outlet for most left shot centres is their forehand pass to the right on the attack.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto

Can we talk about his last 86 games? (Only played 74 games total last year)

35 goals, 44 assists for 79 pts, +11, 10 PIMS

7 goals, 7 assists in 12 games this year

On the 2nd year of his 3 year, $12 million dollar deal, $4 million AAV.

Total salary this year is $3.75 million and $3.6 million next year.

Where would his contract rank for "best value" in the league right now? (not including ELC players)

Absolutely amazing goal. Sadly my Oilers were trying their best pylon impersonation.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I have to admit, I did not think he was going to be that good, in fact, I thought Shipachev was the better signing from the KHL.
Try following KHL knowledgeable posters then. It was not a kept secret that Dadonov might look wors in the K, but is more suited for the small rink.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad