Blue Jays Discussion: Everything sucks except the all-star: Justin Smoak

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
AA's core is failing after a 2 year run. Lets hope Shapiro builds a contendor here like he did in Cleveland

We still have a good young core due to AA as well though and it was a great 2 years. Age is just catching up to guys plus injuries. We've had a **** ton of injuries and not just how many injuries but WHO has been hurt. Also Cleveland only made the playoffs twice the past decade in a much weaker division.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
For me it's the starting rotation. The only one of the five who's had no issues is Stroman. Everybody else has had question marks about them. I also would add health and no depth ready in the minors ready to fill in.

Ya we've allowed 10+ runs 10 times. 10! Blisters have played a factor though :laugh:

Taking Biagini from the Pen to a starter effected us too. He was one of our best relievers who was terrible starting, why continue tossing him out there? Osuna and Stroman have really been the 2 reliable guys.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Ya we've allowed 10+ runs 10 times. 10! Blisters have played a factor though :laugh:

Taking Biagini from the Pen to a starter effected us too. He was one of our best relievers who was terrible starting, why continue tossing him out there? Osuna and Stroman have really been the 2 reliable guys.

Biagini was excellent out of the rotation for a while, then had a few bad starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->