Blue Jays Discussion: Everyone's hurt, but some are starting to make returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Remember when everyone trashed Atkins for the Donaldson trade and what we got back.

3 years later, we sign an expensive closer who gets lost for season. And who else explodes onto the scene??? MR. MERRYWEATHER. The not so good over aged prospect acquired for Donaldson.

I guess this should teach us all to trust the process and management. Heck, thats why they are experienced baseball people with actual jobs in the industry, and we are just posters in a forum!

It's great that this trade maybe panned out, but the argument that we shouldn't critique trades when they happen is kinda silly. What about when we traded the best available SP at 2018 deadline, Happ to the Yankees for Drury and McKinney, for example? Two other not so good older prospects...

Reactions: Discoverer

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If the Yankees want to acquire bad players I won’t complain. Keep doing it please

Last edited:

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto

Probably a controversial take but I find this hilarious.

Not as hilarious as the Rangers existing for 50 years and their TWO greatest moments in franchise history involving punching someone in the head, but close.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Hopefully we can showcase our new stadium for the 2025 game ;) Just kidding, things don't get built in Toronto unless its condos.

lol legitimately the only reason I think the stadium will get built is because they're using half the land for condos

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
They missed the great opportunity to play the All Star Game in a minor league stadium :sarcasm:

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Roark is awful. You couldn't even hide him in the pen if you wanted to.

foxhomeent-movie-robin-williams-mrs-doubtfire-SVHVfHH7CvuneydXdB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad