Everyone needs to relax...

Whakahere

Jan 27, 2004
Germany
RElax, phffff I've been on this board a while and this is everyone on calm. You wait until we really suck again in a few years. I remember the 18 games losing streak like it was yesterday. Those days were dark.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Thread needs more Zucker talk.

So what do y'all think JR will give up to get him? hope we also grab Foligno. Or Palms and Wood, or Rakell and Kase.

I think he may just get Zucker though.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Im so very confused. Im very relaxed and fully believe this team is a contender. Many of us do. It's the loud vocal minority that has claimed the era is over even back in 2013. Ignore em.

And the pundits also think this. Whether they have value or not is another animal, but nhl.com just did an article about the pens plan and they all said the same thing. Contenders even before the trade and in it to win it now.

We may come up short, but we are going out swinging. I f***ing love it. JR and Sully have done an amazing job.

Whakahere

Jan 27, 2004
Germany
We may come up short, but we are going out swinging. I ****ing love it. JR and Sully have done an amazing job.

I am with this. We have been spending our picks for years and we still have been winning. I came a pens fan back in Mario days. no other team has been as lucky as us with the high talent we have had. We need to keep swinging while we have this luck.

Reactions: ColePens

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
raw

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
My pulp fiction vid was removed?!?! Oh come on!

y’all need to relax in here.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
RElax, phffff I've been on this board a while and this is everyone on calm. You wait until we really suck again in a few years. I remember the 18 games losing streak like it was yesterday. Those days were dark.

On a positive note....

That should really thin out the herd here.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I am relaxed, listening to At Least For Now (great song, I’ll give JB credit).

There’s a vocal minority. I hated the ignore feature but then Ricky Gervais opened my eyes; it’s really not worth listening to some people. I’ll be using it over the next while.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Have you ever heard the story of the Nigerian bank account with a balance of $50,000,000 USD? Asking for a friend . . .
I've helped that Nigerian Prince so much already, he has my social security, SIN, and my national insurance number not including my bank account number to deposit.

Just waiting on that deposit notification.

Reactions: KIRK
Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
YES, the Pens have suffered horrific injuries to key players and will probably lead all teams in man-games lost by the end of the season.

They already do right now, and I won't be surprised to see it stay that way. :help:

But what can ya do. This team has taught me to enjoy the journey again, regardless of season outcome. All things considered, despite whatever holding patterns they've had they're certainly still a heck of a lot more fun to watch than last year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad