Injury Report: Evander Kane - Hand Injury

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
With the coaching change I think info will be tough to come by. I think it would be short term

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
He tested it out at the pre-game skate yesterday, so that tell me nothing is broken.
Short term sounds about right.

EDIT: That gbill guy sounds smart :laugh:

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
That's what happens when you punch someone in the helmet a few times... What a moron. I get frustration but c'mon man, how selfish can you be. Likely a mild sprain, sucks trying snap shots with a bum wrist/hand.

Hopefully he also turns it around, it was clear he didn't like Noel.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
It should also be noted that Kane is a warrior. Unless he 100% CAN'T play, he wouldn't willingly sit out a game. So I'm not too sure that he's not gonna sit out another few games with the hand injury.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
That's what happens when you punch someone in the helmet a few times... What a moron. I get frustration but c'mon man, how selfish can you be.

I agree it was dumb.
But I'm not gonna knock one of our few players playing with passion.
I don't think it was selfish. Misguided, but not selfish.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
That's what happens when you punch someone in the helmet a few times... What a moron. I get frustration but c'mon man, how selfish can you be. Likely a mild sprain, sucks trying snap shots with a bum wrist/hand.

As a coach, Kane wouldn't be a guy I would want fighting, other guys have to step in when your BEST forward loses it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad