Proposal: Evander Kane for Bailey

Yashin for President

Jan 14, 2007
Bestchester
Isles get: Evander Kane

Buffalo get: Joshua Bailey

Both players in serious need of change of scenery. Bailey is due for a solid season, reunites with KO in Buffalo. These two had serious chemistry when playing with Neilson on the Isles. Could easily put them with any of the young studs on Buffalo. Kane is the final piece the Isles were looking for to play with JT.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Kane needs to be in a small hick town with no bars, clubs, prostitutes, gambling etc. Dude is a problem and one we do not need.... especially since he isn't a RW.

He tried the smallest market in the NHL and that didn't really work out too well. Then he tried the second smallest market, with the same result. Maybe he needs to try working construction for $17.00 an hour. That should drag him kicking and screaming back to earth.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Andrew Ladd would be super psyched to see Kane join him on the Islanders.:laugh:

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Andrew Ladd would be super psyched to see Kane join him on the Islanders.:laugh:

Just came in to say the same thing. Ladd was captain of the team when the players basically kicked Kane out of the room and off the team. I think Kane would go play in Europe before he played with Ladd again.

The Beijing franchise of the KHL apparently only has 3 guys under contract right now. Maybe that's a fit. He acts exactly the way you're supposed to act if you're rich in China, haha.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I'll keep Kane..thank you.

Much better than Sbisa tho..so kudos to that.

Kane said Ladd would be the one he'd like to fight the most on Winnipeg...so on the same team again would be interesting to say the least

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
No way I want that cancer on my team. I would give less then nothing for him. He and ROR can hang out at Tim Hortons.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
I thought the OP was talking about this Bailey in the thread title, since he didn't use his full name like he did with Evander Kane.

WTgnu1m.jpg

So....would you? Evander Kane for Bailey? I mean, look, he has a cup!

Yashin for President

Jan 14, 2007
Bestchester
Actually if you really think about it being in a big city as a player you are watched more than you think. I forgot about how much Ladd and Kane didn't get along. I wonder if Kane and JT have any connection being that they were drafted the same year and probably played world juniors and other teams together. Honestly still can't believe Kane can't get his act together, its really a shame.

Man of Principles

The Krueger Effect
Nov 30, 2011
I'll stick with Kane's off-ice antics and actual on-ice talent, thank you.

I know he's been a handful but I'm still not trading him for someone who sucks.

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
LOL Sabres are so screwed.

7 players signed for roughly 38 mill. Thats more than half your cap.

Not one super star or great leader. IMO

Cap ain't going up any time soon either.

FazeLeaf*

LOL Sabres are so screwed.

7 players signed for roughly 38 mill. Thats more than half your cap.

Not one super star or great leader. IMO

Cap ain't going up any time soon either.

Ryan O'Reilly is a superstar and a great leader. But yeah Murray isnt really doing himself any favors with these trades. But Kane, Moulson , Gorges , Gionta will all be gone by the time Eichel and Reinhart need new contracts.

FazeLeaf*

Kane needs to be in a small hick town with no bars, clubs, prostitutes, gambling etc. Dude is a problem and one we do not need.... especially since he isn't a RW.

Where would that be. Buffalo has the smallest night life and he still manages to get in trouble. Can you imagine him in like Toronto, Montreal or L.A? It could be dangerous.

mashedpotato

full stack.
Jan 10, 2012
The diminishing value of a player happening right before your very eyes.

Kane is a talent but it's clear he's outstayed his welcome in Buffalo.

Hopefully his next city will be more conducive to being a professional....

Las Veg ... oh no....

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
Where would that be. Buffalo has the smallest night life and he still manages to get in trouble. Can you imagine him in like Toronto, Montreal or L.A? It could be dangerous.

Or NYC......

It's not like he even fills a need by being a RHF. Nor does he even post great numbers.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
As people have said here, Evander Kane back in the same locker room as Andrew Ladd will be a disaster. No thank you. Plus, we have too many LW's (natural or not), we need more RW's. Acquiring Kane would be pointless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad