3. Evan Bouchard, London Knights (13) – finished third in 2017-18

Hardest Shot:
Western Conference:
1. Owen Tippett, Saginaw Spirit (35)
2. Evan Bouchard, London Knights (32) – finished first in 2017-18
3. Mitch Eliot, Sarnia Sting (8)

Best Offensive Defenceman:
Western Conference:
1. Mac Hollowell, Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds (37)
2. Bode Wilde, Saginaw Spirit (20)
3. Evan Bouchard, London Knights (16) – finished first in 2017-18

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Bob Nicholson's comments from the season ticket holder event today:

Good idea, now let's see how they execute it, because if they aren't getting talent from the Draft they can't seem to find it anywhere else, be it free agency, or trades. So this season was pretty much tanked from the start, we knew our defence was still mediocre and was 1 injury away from being AHL level. Bouchard, if ready, could have changed all that. But how ready can a 19 year old defenseman be?

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
For a playoff game I was pretty dissappointed. Not a lot of emotion and it just felt like a regular season game. I'm sure the intensity will pick up as they start playing better teams.

As for Bouchard, he almost seems like he barely needs to try out there. This level is definitely too easy for him which we all know. That 1st goal was a beauty, the 2nd was pretty weak but he's just dangerous every time he gets the puck. As soon as he got the puck on that 1st goal I said to my buddy here's a goal. What a release on that one.

He made some good defensive plays but he didn't look great a few times. I really hope he works hard on his skating this summer, it will be good for him to play in the AHL against men as well. I might go to another game if they get to the finals. Will be interesting to see if he ramps it up as they move on. He looked like he didn't even break a sweat out there.

4 points on 4 goals though, pretty nice on the stats sheet. I sure miss hitting in hockey though, it's a different game now even at this level. Guys seem scared to finish a hit in fear of getting a penalty.

Reactions: dustrock

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

4 points for Bouchard, he’s been in on every Knights goal.

Would have liked to see a little more pace in his step before shooting.

Just a couple of these to show some NHL level pace

How-to-do-high-knees..gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad