European arenas in NHL Games

BlizzardSloth

Mar 27, 2019
Zurich, Switzerland
I think in 2014 EA started adding Swiss arenas to the game which is a nice bonus to me. Feels way better to play in your own arena than the generic EA Sports Arena. So far they added more and in NHL20 we now have 5/12 arenas (Zurich, Zug, Lugano, Davos & Bern).

Now I'm curious if those arenas are only available in the Swiss version of the game, or are they available with every copy? And are there any other non-NHL rinks in the game other than Swiss ones? So far I haven't noticed any from Liiga or SHL as an example.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I think in 2014 EA started adding Swiss arenas to the game which is a nice bonus to me. Feels way better to play in your own arena than the generic EA Sports Arena. So far they added more and in NHL20 we now have 5/12 arenas (Zurich, Zug, Lugano, Davos & Bern).

Now I'm curious if those arenas are only available in the Swiss version of the game, or are they available with every copy? And are there any other non-NHL rinks in the game other than Swiss ones? So far I haven't noticed any from Liiga or SHL as an example.

I can tell you that HC Davos’ arena is in the North America version. So I assume others are too.

Reactions: BlizzardSloth

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Along with original arenas it would be nice that in year 2020. they have original trophies for every euro league. I can't believe how the hell they had it back in '05 and they don't now.

Reactions: BlizzardSloth

boltsy

Jun 22, 2017
These Swiss stadiums have been in the game for a long time, believe since 2013 or so. Good for Swiss hockey lovers. In Europe, arena sizes vary a lot so it would be nice to even have different sized generic arenas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->