Europa League Final: Manchester United vs. Ajax Amsterdam, 5/24/2017

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Fox's commentary... Lalas basically said that if Griezmann was watching it must be giving him food for thought about joining United. His commentary partner called it a Mourinho masterclass. Then Barton comes out and says Mourinho is back because of the result.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Fox's commentary... Lalas basically said that if Griezmann was watching it must be giving him food for thought about joining United. His commentary partner called it a Mourinho masterclass. Then Barton comes out and says Mourinho is back because of the result.
Glad they're losing European football to Turner. Don't know who Turner will put on there but it has to be better than this lot.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
De Ligt is better in possession but there's a reason it was Sanchez. Veltman? You don't build from the back with Veltman out on the right... Sanchez still had an 85% pass completion rate and that's making notably the most passes in the match. His positioning wasn't crap. Not all of his tackles were recovery tackles either.

Ajax have done just that before this season.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I hope Ajax draws Liverpool in the playoff and knocks 'em out.

With Mane and everyone healthy? Plus what they're going to spend this summer?

I mean, I think Ajax is better than what they've shown, but if they play anything like they played today, it's not going to be a good draw for Ajax.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Ajax was not impressive yesterday...

RB-LB provided nothing and it looked like they had no CDM.

Sanchez and De Ligt acted like Deep lying playmaker for them ffs...

Traore is brainless...prolly has Gervinho has mentor

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
That's even better considering inferior teams always give Liverpool more trouble. Come on...Istanbul BB!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad