Euro prospects chances of coming over soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyByngJeanRatelle

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just looking for some thoughts and opinions on these European prospects. Any chance of these players coming over to North America in the next 1-2 years? Thanks.

Konstantin Glazachev
Linus Videll
Sergei Soin
Grigory Shafigulin
Dmitri Kosmachev
Oscar Hedman
Tobias Enstrom
Alex Sulzer
Valeri Klimov
Tomas Duba

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
If only Duba were in an organization other than Pittsburgh...

He's amazing, but it's doubtful he'll do anything as long as he's a Penguin because of the depth already in North America.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Soin and Glazachev= I'm going to say not any time soon, if ever. The Preds have tried for two straight seasons to get him over, and he, like many Russians, wants a guaranteed roster spot in the NHL.

Shafigulin= we need centers, so maybe they can woo him into coming over, if he'll start in Milwaukee. He's played solid in Russia.

Sulzer= The clock is ticking, but he's still a pretty highly regarded prospect. Hopefully he'll come over, probably to replace Hutchinson whenever he moves up or on in Milwaukee.

Tronador

Nov 13, 2003
Berlin
Visit site
Alexander Sulzer:
After the last season, his first in Düsseldorf, i thought he would never have a chance in the AHL/NHL.
But it seems to be, that i was wrong....he is now the best defender in Düsseldorf, has the best +/- and is more offensive than the last year.

He should really get a chance!!!(he also became a member of the national team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->