Injury Report: Euro 2020, June 11 - July 11, TSN & TVA Sports: Kickoff

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
Looked like he had a severe sinus arrest. Wish him all the best. Scary moment

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I wasn't watching but I was going to. I was wondering why it said suspended on google

:help:

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
That was scary. Let's hope he makes a full and quick recovery. Can't imagine what his family went through during these long minutes of uncertainty.

Reactions: angusyoung

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Forca Portugal ❤

I was saying to a friend that this Portuguese team is like the 2004 one. Led by an old star Figo (CR7 now) and an up and coming star Joao Felix (CR7 then). They’d be an unstoppable force if the young star was four years older and the older one was four years younger. Still have a great, deep team though with a good chance at winning the tournament.

Reactions: RicoxSuave

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
England has been winning the pre-tournament media awards ever since I’ve been watching. If they couldn’t get it done with the Golden Generation (Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, Scholes, Owen, Ferdinand, Terry), they certainly aren’t winning it with this group against a deeper field.

Maybe this time they will play more as a team? Good test today vs Croatia @ Wembley. Semi-finals and Final will be in London as well...if they make it that far.

Capacity is 1/4 for today's game.

Rowdy Brits booing Croatia anthem.

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
They keep saying how much the first 15min was all attacks from the England squad but I missed it. Croatia isn't a bad team but England is far from being dominant

Reactions: angusyoung

kalessin

Jun 11, 2007
Croatia never really threatened. Solid and deserved win, never going to be an exciting game when it's that hot out. What a game from Kalvin Phillips though.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->