Injury Report: Euro 2020, June 11 - July 11, TSN & TVA Sports: Kickoff

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Hope mods don't mind a little corner for one of the most viewed events.

UEFA EURO 2020

Tournament kickoffs tomorrow with Turkey facing Italy in Rome.

Good luck to France (2018 WC champs), Portugal (2016 Euro champs), Germany & Hungary battling in the group of death.

I will surely be one of those following closely most games.
Always fun to watch.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Is the ex-Beatle still coaching Germany? :laugh:

79276525.jpg

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Italy-Turkey should be an awesome first game, Italy did not lose during the last 26 games and Turkey is a good little team who can beat any opponent in a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: angusyoung

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Poland is going to be in tough to come out of their group, but I’ll be cheering them on.

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
Any group stage matches that you all are really looking forward to? I don't follow soccer that closely, so unsure which matchups are can't miss. I've penciled in the following matches:

England-Croatia
France-Germany
Germany-Portugal
Portugal-France
(that France/Germany/Portugal group looks crazy)

Any others that you recommend?

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
If ya'll had to pick a surprise to get out of the group stage, who y'all got?

There will be a couple of surprises since the 4 best 3rd place teams also move on.

I think Scotland could surprise and move to the group stage. They play hard and will be very hungry to beat England.

I think people underestimate Hungary because of the group - Germany hasn’t been good recently and France has found ways to completely duff tournaments in the past. I wouldn’t bet on it happening, but it really wouldn’t surprise me if they somehow snuck through especially since the other three will play real hard against each other.

I think Austria and Ukraine could be the top 2 in their group. This Dutch team isn’t that good and missing out on your best player stings (VVD).

People sleeping on Denmark despite their FIFA ranking.

Also not enough people are picking Italy as favourites. That’s a damn good team.

HostileCapSpace

Jul 1, 2019
Montreal
I'm liking Italy's chances if they come 1st in their group. Favourable path to the semis.

Not convinced yet, but yeah, they could get back to a level we're more familiar with. I'd like to see them play against a top tier nation before passing judgment. I guess we'll find out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad