Management Eugene Melnyk - Lawsuits, rants and more... Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Euge had also just borrowed 10's of millions more dollars and those creditors must have wanted to have a guaranteed repayment plan from future Sens revenues. I wonder how that is going to work out now (*he says with fingers crossed*).

All this cheap airline fuel that the owners cant take advantage of to save money must be frustrating too.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
According to Wikipedia, these are his business ventures although it's hard to know what he's still really invested in:

• Canadian Tire Centre (Multi-purpose Arena and home of the Ottawa Senators)[33]
  • Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation[34]
  • Bert's Bar (Barbados)[36]
  • Bert's Bar (Ottawa)[37]
  • Providence Charitable Trust[38]
  • Providence Elementary and Secondary schools[39]
  • Winding Oaks Farm (Florida, USA)[40]
  • Fusion Brands Inc. (Cosmetics & Fragrances)[41][42]
  • Olivann (Fragrance) [43]
  • Barbados real estate [46]
Fusion Brands Inc - Company Profile and News

Senators alternate governor Sheldon Plener named Lawyer of the Year 2019

His horse business website looks like it was made in 1996.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
.... the company's line of business includes the manufacturing of perfumes, cosmetics, and other toilet preparations.

thumb_thave-no-idea-what-im-talking-about-i-have-no-51165600.png

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Euge had also just borrowed 10's of millions more dollars and those creditors must have wanted to have a guaranteed repayment plan from future Sens revenues. I wonder how that is going to work out now (*he says with fingers crossed*).

All this cheap airline fuel that the owners cant take advantage of to save money must be frustrating too.

He should use the CTC to store barrels of oil. Apparently, people will pay him to do that. They could also double as cones for speed skating drills.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
He should use the CTC to store barrels of oil. Apparently, people will pay him to do that. They could also double as cones for speed skating drills.

I'll have to check what's under those tarps next time. Or maybe paint the barrels as fans like Korean Baseball stands since no real people will be able to attend the games.

IM

Apparently the House of Commons was also contemplating moving to the CTC since there would be enough room for all members of parliament to attend and sit 2 metres from each other. Then we could have instant replays for sick burns during question period.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Jeff Hunt has sold his minority stake in the 67's and the RedBlacks. He’s also not dismissing the possibility that he’ll one day become involved in the ownership of another sports team.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

I would guess it’s:rolly: him calling in to talk about how sad he is for the AHL season cancellation and how he is hoping the draft will go, as well as a big pump on FYOUS. Maybe even a call to say how the Sens Org. are helping the community in many ways... or I figure he says he is bankrupt and the Sens are now owned by Justin Bieber.

:deadhorse

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
I would guess it’s:rolly: him calling in to talk about how sad he is for the AHL season cancellation and how he is hoping the draft will go, as well as a big pump on FYOUS. Maybe even a call to say how the Sens Org. are helping the community in many ways... or I figure he says he is bankrupt and the Sens are now owned by Justin Bieber.

:deadhorse
So very smart of Eugene to address his fanbase via a Toronto radio station.

He's really changing his ways!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad