Confirmed with Link: Ethan Bear Traded to Car For Warren Foegele

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I’m going bold prediction here, Bear plants himself beside of Slavin and tops 40 points

I could see this happening. Maybe not quite the 40 points part, but ending up as the de facto #2. From what I have seen his transition game is really solid. Better than Pesce's. It would make a lot of sense to match him with Slavin if he can handle the minutes.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I do hope he gets a decent shot at running the second PP unit. He seems to have some skills that would translate there and it would really benefit us to figure out if he's got a future in that spot. It sounds like he hasn't been very effective as a PKer in his career thus far, so the PP might be his ticket to growing into a top-4 mainstay.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I wonder if they'll specialize the units so that none of the defense plays both. Like deangelo and bear on pp, slavin pesce skjei cole on pk, and unless its one of them serving the penalty none of them would play in the other situation

Reactions: DaveG

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I wonder if they'll specialize the units so that none of the defense plays both. Like deangelo and bear on pp, slavin pesce skjei cole on pk, and unless its one of them serving the penalty none of them would play in the other situation
Smith the only guy playing 5v5?

Reactions: AD Skinner

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Geez i forgot about him entirely. I guess I dont figure he or Gardiner see much time if everyone is healthy. Theres got to be a trade for a forward in the works

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
He probably comes to camp and probably doesn’t make the roster. We put him on waivers to terminate his deal. He goes back to Europe and everything is all good.

There's like 25 teams in the league though where he could be the Brendan Smith of the roster (maybe 10 of those he could actually reasonably be penciled into the top 6) and he chose us to be that role and we just signed 1,000 defenseman instead.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I still can’t imagine how utterly furious Eric Gelinas is right now.
If he and his representation haven't paid attention, the Canes don't mind throwing a lot of guys against the wall and seeing what sticks on the back end. I've listed out the number of dmen they've acquired the last few years on a few occasions, and it's a ton. The good news is, we've certainly not been afraid to move guys out or lose guys when they aren't in the shuffle, such as Fora, Cajkovsky, Priskie, Carrick, Wood, and probably a few other of the guys that lost out that I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
If he and his representation haven't paid attention, the Canes don't mind throwing a lot of guys against the wall and seeing what sticks on the back end. I've listed out the number of dmen they've acquired the last few years on a few occasions, and it's a ton. The good news is, we've certainly not been afraid to move guys out or lose guys when they aren't in the shuffle, such as Fora, Cajkovsky, Priskie, Carrick, Wood, and probably a few other of the guys that lost out that I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

Forsling?

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
To me, Forsling looked miles better than Fleury did during the 19-20 pre-season. To this day, I don’t get why he got sent down to Charlotte that year and not Fleury, both were subject to waivers then. I guess Fleury’s draft position “won” him a spot on the team that year.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
To me, Forsling looked miles better than Fleury did during the 19-20 pre-season. To this day, I don’t get why he got sent down to Charlotte that year and not Fleury, both were subject to waivers then. I guess Fleury’s draft position “won” him a spot on the team that year.
Which is ironic after the previous year Rod sent Fleury down despite being equal to better than TVR in camp, Rod said he wasn’t going to send down a veteran to the minors because of a numbers game or something like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->