Post-Game Talk: Ethan Bear Hype Train - One Year Delayed, But We’re Finally Here Boys!

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
hILH7Uw.jpg

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Bear made the team.

Jurco and Burdasov were good but we'll see if they can carry that over into the actual season or if it's a case of Rattie.

James Neal was good.

Reactions: TFHockey

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I know they had nice games and have had good preseasons, and I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but I don't see any of Burdasov, Jurco or Nygard making the top 12. There aren't any top 6 spots open and Granlund is more suited to a bottom 6 role than the other guys because he can PK. It sucks but it is what it is. I just hope they sign Burdasov and use him as an extra forward at least.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Hard to believe and strange thing to say.. but I kinda like our forward depth

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Patrick Russell has hustled hard in camp but think he's getting pushed out here.

Haas wasn't bad actually, won a lot of face offs but not sure if he or Cave really deserve to be on the team despite being centers.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Bear's Highlights Tonight:
- Shakes a Jets player, shuffles down the line, sends a beauty pass right into the slot for a great chance.
- Is the third man in on an offensive rush and shovels one in.
- Shows amazing edges and agility, gets a blast off and scores a goal.

Benning's Highlights Tonight:
- Defeated a very very tricky goal netting and was able to retrieve the stick from the netting's clutches.
- Only fell down once while uncontested.
- Only whiffed on 2 shot attempts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad