GDT: "Etch-A-Sketch101: Back to the Basics"|Oilers vs. Panthers|11.05.13|5:30PM|SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Last time I wake up at 2:30 AM to watch the game if we won't win today...

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
To be honest, I'm really happy to see Smyth back on the ice today... that's something I would've never thought about last season. :laugh:

Also, a slight conflict of interest for me here. As a life-long Tappara fan, I of course still root for Barkov. If a Panther has to score tonight, hopefully Sasha would be the one.

McDraekke

5-14-6-1
Jan 19, 2006
Edmonton
The atmosphere where their play is actually being held accountable by fans? Okay then...

Accountability is one thing.... but then there's the negativity that the fans have shown, as seen in (the only reason using his as an example is because I saw it on the way to hitting reply.. there are many other posts to choose from as well) OntOilFans post above.

Accountability =/= Negativity.

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
To be totally honest, I forgot they were playing.

I'm stuck between wanting to watch it out of love for the team or to not watch out of disgust of the team :help:

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
I had dreams of taking the day off work and driving down to Sunrise to catch the game, but the way the Oilers have been playing.... I've decided to match their intensity and sit on my ass. I'm content on being a 3rd tier fan and watch on GCL.

I wish you were there right now so you could boo them...so they can never rest easy. always within the ever long arm of the Oilers boo birds.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Nice pass attempt by Fedun there... not the worst way to use your first NHL puck touch. :laugh:

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Watching for the first time in two weeks. Hopefully something interesting happens.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
What lengths did the NHL go to to make sure this game isn't seen outside Sunrise and Edmonton?

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Oilers look a bit more stable in their defensive system early. Who knows, maybe the coach focusing on the problems of the team instead his gimmick might pay off.

But then again, it's early and Florida is as bad as us.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Florida's economy is in the doldrums (service economy with a terrible housing market), but wow... is the arena empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad