GDT: "Etch-A-Sketch101: Back to the Basics"|Oilers vs. Panthers|11.05.13|5:30PM|SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I created a chart to show a yearly analysis of GDT quality Vs. Oiler performance, to prove that HFOil is indeed better than the Oilers themselves.

xwpcQxK.png

Rin

Mar 28, 2006
Northern Alberta
Worth the wait, great GDT Rin.

Aww, thanks! I just REALLY wish whoever suggested an etch-a-sketch theme would step up! I am not taking credit for the idea...maybe I should just search.

EDIT: I just searched, and either I imagined it or I misunderstood the post below by KILLERBASS

Photoshop??? Thought that was an etch and sketch ? Now that would take a wizard :handclap: anyways, go Oilers go!!! Let' crush some 'nucks
Great humor on this GdT BTW :handclap::yo:

Last edited:

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Ok need this one if we're going to make my 11-2 November prediction.

We either win this.. or lose 11-2! Something has to be 11-2.

God I just guaranteed us a 2-11 November record.

Insta

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2005
Edmonton
I don't think I will surprise anyone by saying the highlight today will be this GDT. Well done.

HemksyCares

Sep 29, 2013
3-0 Oilers tonight, they go 2-1-1 on this trip, Hall back on Sunday for an OT/SO loss.

Excited to see Hemmer on the left, assuming that's how it actually pans out. Perhaps it gets him shooting more being a RH on the left side. Really like 64 with 89 and 94, hoping Fedun overperforms and makes Schultz look good.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
Craig MacTavish ‏@FakeOilersGM 3 Nov

Attention fans: don't forget to turn your Edmonton Oilers rebuild clocks back 4 years

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
Awesome GDT Rin!! That chart by Diamondillium is hilarious!

If the Oilers win, I'd imagine the PGT will be pretty tame with anywhere from 4-6 pages by the morning.

If the Oilers lose, buckle up.

This fan base is a lot more fragile then the players at this point.

Comrade Blunderbore

Генерал Файлюра
Mar 30, 2010
КПЗ
i'm tempted to contribute a sketch in this thread, but Oilers are something like 0-1-8585486 in games i provided drawings for...

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Oilers will beat one of the only squads in the league worse than us, which will shut up much of the criticism.

No trades will be made, same problems will remain.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Hopefully we lose. We are statistically out of playoff contention so let's "BE BAD FOR EKBLAD".

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
My prediction:

Oilers lose and about 12 Oilers related threads will show up on the main boards.

"Is Barkov better than the Oilers kids?", "Is Florida's rebuild better than the Oilers'?", etc.

tempest2i

Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Oct 25, 2009
Cowtown
My prediction:

Oilers lose and about 12 Oilers related threads will show up on the main boards.

"Is Barkov better than the Oilers kids?", "Is Florida's rebuild better than the Oilers'?", etc.

That's a given. I think it's harder to predict how many of those threads get started by Panthers fans vs Leafs fans vs fans of other teams.

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010
Made a new avatar in honour of the nadir of the season.

Prove me wrong, boys! PROVE ME WRONG!!

djdub

This Space for Rent
Oct 1, 2011
Calgary, AB
Made a new avatar in honour of the nadir of the season.

Prove me wrong, boys! PROVE ME WRONG!!

lol I remember that dude from somewhere.

Is that the dude SNET kept showing on the camera during that crazy LA game last season?

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010
lol I remember that dude from somewhere.

Is that the dude SNET kept showing on the camera during that crazy LA game last season?

Haha. Yeah, that's him (TSN, tho). Well spotted! I just love the time stamp at the top. 1 minute left in the third. Oilers: no goals. Bewildered fans everywhere. Perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad