ESPN's mock draft

Reilly*

I thought Florida only got Detroit's 2nd rounder this year from Bertuzzi?

kasparaitis666

Jun 30, 2006
New Jeresy
Not to mention they got wrong the player bio for Van Riemsdyke.

His competitive hockey prior to joining the U.S. national development program last year consisted of playing high school hockey at Brick High School in New Jersey, which isn't exactly Shattuck St. Mary's or Notre Dame in Wilcox, Saskatchewan.

He played for Brick Hockey Club, and Christian Brother Academy (high school) prior to the NTDP.

Junius

May 17, 2007
Vancouver
This is really poor. Turris at #6? Great for Edmonton but not going to happen.

Lots of other problems with this. Who is this guy?

redwingsdude

Aug 2, 2005
Grand Rapids
I enjoy reading ESPN's NHL coverage because they are respected within the hockey community for their expertise in everything hockey, particularly their draft coverage.

Don't ask for a smiley, you get it.

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
I knew it be a horrible even before I clicked on the link...it looks like the messed up a lot of draft positions, Capitals are picking 28th not 29th...how in the hell did it get posted liked that with so many obvious errors

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I'm happy the Leafs ended up with Backlund since he might end up with them. But a lot of that draft didn't make sense to me. Especially Eller not being in the top 30, no way is that happening.

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
Habs pick 22 and preds 24... is a guy got paid to do this? He doesnt worth is pay check for sure.

i think the preds got their pick back from Philly by trading Hartnell and Timmonen for it...strange to me

so lets recap:

Philly gets:
Timonen, Hartnell, Upshall, and someone else :dunno:

Preds get:
Peter Forsberg...:biglaugh:

:clap: great job nashville/whoever they are now

CamDegs13

Nose Face Killah
Feb 9, 2007
UMass
twitter.com
No way Hamill goes at 23. Turris will be a top 3 pick - maybe 4th at the worst, and some may think Gagner goes too early in that draft.

Aside from that I think it's decent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad