ESPN TV schedule now that round robin play is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Accord said:
What is the American ESPN TV schedule now that round robin play is over? I looked on www.espn.com and also checked the guide on my DirecTV and didn't see anything hockey related at all on ESPN over the next week.

Thanks

From what I have heard they will be showing the Team USA playoff game on Saturday as well as any other games USA plays after that.

If its Canada and Russia in the finals we are S.O.L. in the U.S.

http://ralphsworldjr.com/New2/index.php?page=TRS

"ESPN, the worldwide leader in sports television, will televise three of Team USA’s four preliminary round games, all on its ESPN2 network. In addition, all U.S. games that lead to the gold-medal game will be televised on ESPN2, with the exception of a U.S. appearance in the gold-medal game, which will be carried on ESPN."

I don't see anything in there that would lead me to believe that they will show the gold medal game if it is Russia-Canada or any other combination not including the U.S.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They are showing the gold medal game regardless of whose in it. At least thats what they said last week.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
go kim johnsson said:
They are showing the gold medal game regardless of whose in it. At least thats what they said last week.
I hope so.

Reilly311

go kim johnsson said:

Wrong.

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
Throughout the last broadcast of the Belarus-USA game they mentioned that they would show the a game on either Jan. 1st or 2nd depending on where the USA ended up. That's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->