News Article: Espn top 100 Prospects

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Prohorkin should be higher on the list. I know there is uncertainty about whether he will come over, but you can't ignore the season he had in the second best league in the world.

And there is obviously one massive glaring omission on this list.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
So Corey Pronman of ESPN just came out with his top 100 prospects, had has 5 Kings in the top 100, but all between 50-100, Pearson, Zykov, Prokhorkin, Kempe and McKeown...also Martin Jones is listed as one of the top 10 goalie prospects.

Not bad for a 29th pick, a 30th pick, two second rounders, a fourth, and an undrafted goalie...

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
So Corey Pronman of ESPN just came out with his top 100 prospects, had has 5 Kings in the top 100, but all between 50-100, Pearson, Zykov, Prokhorkin, Kempe and McKeown...also Martin Jones is listed as one of the top 10 goalie prospects.

100/30=3.34. That is the average prospects each team sshould have on this list.
5 is awesome, especially considering the kings have either tradedtheir first rounders or have been picking late

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I'm a bit baffled as to how Pearson would fall out of the top 50 after the performance he had in the playoffs. I guess a full season playing alongside Carter and Toffoli will turn some heads.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada

Is there a link?

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I'm a bit baffled as to how Pearson would fall out of the top 50 after the performance he had in the playoffs. I guess a full season playing alongside Carter and Toffoli will turn some heads.

Maybe newly drafted players from this past year would have pushed him down

Ron*

He's gonna blow up this coming season.

ESPN writers know less about hockey than my 18-year-old daughter, and her knowledge is limited to attending more championship rallies than games in the past 26 months.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013

It seems like they always go after the 'higher profile' scorers on that list. Pearson reminds me an awful lot of Williams but with more speed.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010

It seems like they always go after the 'higher profile' scorers on that list. Pearson reminds me an awful lot of Williams but with more speed.

Maybe newly drafted players from this past year would have pushed him down

He's gonna blow up this coming season.

ESPN writers know less about hockey than my 18-year-old daughter, and her knowledge is limited to attending more championship rallies than games in the past 26 months.

I a bit puzzled. I read the article. It said:

Tanner Pearson (Previous Ranking: Unranked)

I actually think he surged in the rankings. He didn't fall out of the Top 50. Put your pitch forks away guys.

Captain Mittens*

I a bit puzzled. I read the article. It said:

Tanner Pearson (Previous Ranking: Unranked)

I actually think he surged in the rankings. He didn't fall out of the Top 50. Put your pitch forks away guys.

Can I keep my torch out?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad