NHL ESPN - NHL players voted the Bruins’ visiting locker room among the worst in the league

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Pull another Red stunt, run the industrial vacuums in the stands during the visitor's morning skate.

Reactions: Spooner st

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
I thought they just re-did them too? Or is that next offseason?

Maybe we should push those renovations back another decade or two.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Somewhat related, but weren't the visitors supposed to enter and exit from the corner opposite the Olympia doors? I assume that they were going to revamp the locker room, but time got in the way. It's a logical decision from a seating standpoint, because you're trading corner seats for center ice seats - but it's a damn cruddy decision from a "fair play" standpoint.

Drab, nasty visiting locker rooms are fine. Par for the course, and it's only a small psychological needle, not an actual change in the rules. Forcing visiting teams ONLY to wait until stoppage in play to go to and from the locker room, while the home team can come and go during play? That's literally unfair, IMO. I'm pretty sure the Habs do it, and I'd hate it if we do it.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Somewhat related, but weren't the visitors supposed to enter and exit from the corner opposite the Olympia doors? I assume that they were going to revamp the locker room, but time got in the way. It's a logical decision from a seating standpoint, because you're trading corner seats for center ice seats - but it's a damn cruddy decision from a "fair play" standpoint.

Drab, nasty visiting locker rooms are fine. Par for the course, and it's only a small psychological needle, not an actual change in the rules. Forcing visiting teams ONLY to wait until stoppage in play to go to and from the locker room, while the home team can come and go during play? That's literally unfair, IMO. I'm pretty sure the Habs do it, and I'd hate it if we do it.

The amount of things that they “didn’t get around to” in the Garden renovations this summer is hilarious. This one I actually don’t mind.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
It's all about spin. You can also say that the Bruins visitor's locker room is the best place in the league to sit and chill.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
good stuff, better than hearing that the B`s have laid out a beautiful buffet of the finest cured meats, a dozen jacuzzi tubs and heated seats for their opponents to enjoy prior to and in between periods

Reactions: bobbyorr04

KingKrug47

May 21, 2019
Not sure if much has changed, but during the Sports Museum tour you see the visitor locker room and when I saw it a handful of years ago, I wasn't too impressed either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad