ESPN/ESPN2 to play all USA tourney games but one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Dan Galvin said:
What day, time, and channel(ESPN or ESPN 2) will Team USA start the tourney?
i believe espn2 will be showing the first game christmas night(saturday) at 7:30 against Russia. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Reilly311

the only game they'll show on ESPN is the Gold Medal game and that's if only the US makes it that far (which they will).

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
Those are only the prelim games.

It says..."In addition, all U.S. games that lead to the gold-medal game will be televised on ESPN2, with the exception of a U.S. appearance in the gold-medal game, which will be carried on ESPN."

So all US games are being aired. If they play the Czechs after the prelim round, it will be aired.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
PanthersRule said:
Aw, heck no.

No Czech game????

Are you kidding me???

:shakehead :shakehead
Hopefully I'll see the Czechs in the Semis or finals on TV and see Olesz dominate.

Tell me about it. Blues have Polak and Schwatzy and I don't get to see them play. I also really wanted to see the SWE play - as it will be my only chance to see Soderberg and Fredrickson.... :banghead:

Stupid piss poor hockey coverage... "Lets watch World Poker Tour for the 50th time".... :cry:

I am Jack's Fish

Frenzy1 said:
Tell me about it. Blues have Polak and Schwatzy and I don't get to see them play. I also really wanted to see the SWE play - as it will be my only chance to see Soderberg and Fredrickson.... :banghead:

Stupid piss poor hockey coverage... "Lets watch World Poker Tour for the 50th time".... :cry:

Never mind the fact the ESPN is showing a sport that gets horrible ratings...

Rather complain about the fact that they are showing poker.

At least they are televising these games for once...

But hey, I remember when I couldnt even see the games on American TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->