Which team wins Game 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He said it with a smile, so I don't believe he was series, but honestly who wouldn't rather play than practice.
yeah I was totally kidding, this doesn`t shock or worry me, at this stage of the game, especially for a vet like DK, he knows what he needs to do

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-5-16_11-30-15.png

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Yeah, that piece of crap Scott Hartnell was on NHL tonight last night, dissing the bruins, saying that if there's a team that can loose a 3-0 series lead its the bruins and I'm sure its fresh in their heads.As his flyers came back from a 3-0 deficit against the Bruins in 2010 and I hope the Canes win tomorrow tonight.

Sorry, but once a dirt-bag always a dirt-bag. The one thing he forgot to mention, was how the bruins bounced back the following year and swept his flyers en-route to winning the Stanley Cup.
Hartnell was irrelevant outside of crashing into goalies. Did he mention the Bruins injuries?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
STAMFORD, Conn. – May 16, 2019 – NBC Sports’ exclusive coverage of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs continues tonight as Brad Marchand and the Boston Bruins look to advance to their first Stanley Cup Final since 2013 with a Game 4 victory over Justin Williams and the Carolina Hurricanes in the Eastern Conference Final at 8 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

Six-time Emmy-award winner Mike “Doc” Emrick (play-by-play), Mike Milbury (analyst), and Brian Boucher (‘Inside-the-Glass’ analyst) will have the call from PNC Arena in Raleigh, N.C.

Reactions: Alicat

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
These would of been national news if number 63 for the bruins did this. It wasn't even a second thought about how dirty Williams was, just that he played out of control, two hits to the head of two defenseless players!?!?
Maybe the NHL should of had a sit-down with Mr.Game Seven.

Did not see that 2nd vid before.
Holy crap, no call from DOPS ? No suspension.
Guess he can do what ever the hell he wants.

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
horrible. Didn`t like his game early in the playoffs but I think it had more to do with lingering effects of the late season injury but he was playing some real nice hockey.

Thankfully Acciari is sitting there waiting so that helps, Wags definitely has better hands but the drop off shouldn`t be huge.

We all know what happened the last time a Bruin player was knocked out of the playoffs from blocking a shot, let`s hope for the same result this year.....Win it for Wags should be added to the list of slogans
Edit: I should have read further in the thread lol

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
STAMFORD, Conn. – May 16, 2019 – NBC Sports’ exclusive coverage of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs continues tonight as Brad Marchand and the Boston Bruins look to advance to their first Stanley Cup Final since 2013 with a Game 4 victory over Justin Williams and the Carolina Hurricanes in the Eastern Conference Final at 8 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

Six-time Emmy-award winner Mike “Doc” Emrick (play-by-play), Mike Milbury (analyst), and Brian Boucher (‘Inside-the-Glass’ analyst) will have the call from PNC Arena in Raleigh, N.C.
I'll take Milbury over Edzo any day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad